New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Re: GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

So just to confirm this, is Banditpaw1 a scammer? I would assume so, but no updates really signify it.

zeturi said:
So just to confirm this, is Banditpaw1 a scammer? I would assume so, but no updates really signify it.

Not a scammer, but really BAD at trading/selling/buisness in general.

He still owes palmer a 360 after 9 months or something.

SS

Well, I prolly won't ever be doing business then. There's been another transaction I've done that I thought was slow, but nothing that bad.

You haven't had to deal with me and my forgetful father. -_-

I do not ship fast or promptly. I extremely slow shipper not as bad as BP though

epicelite is a fast shipper and describes item to a tee but he is a little rude.

Jidan is a fast shipper and a great person to do business with.

Hifeno is great to deal with - he was understanding of the situation that occurred with something I had shipped him earlier and did get mad at me, etc. Allowed me to compensate him for the loss and was patient through it all.

+1 for Seyiji he is new and I can say he ships very fast. I paid friday got item the following monday. All items were in exact shape as described.

Hifeno paid fast after we settled on a deal and had good communication throughout +1 to him

euddrue= Very fast payment and good communication. Good buyer in my opinion. :awesome:

Nobble and Toastbucket very fast with their payments. Will do business again! :D

EDIT: So is Robm!

ShockSlayer said:
zeturi said:

SS
I cant afford to ship that. Also My mom hit that my GC and My ps2 Phat with a meat tenderizer because my room looks like crap... :(
EDIT: NOt a lie/ exaggeration!

banditpaw1 said:
ShockSlayer said:
zeturi said:

SS
I cant afford to ship that. Also My mom hit that my GC and My ps2 Phat with a meat tenderizer because my room looks like crap... :(
EDIT: NOt a lie/ exaggeration!

Stop being an 11 year old and do work for someone to earn the 15$- it takes to ship it.

banditpaw1 said:
ShockSlayer said:
banditpaw pics or it didn't happen.

SS
Okay the face plate is cracked ill show you.
Pics...later.
Jesus Christ, bro.

If you were paid for flax, you have shipping money.

Its that simple.

If your mom hid stuff, you clearly aren't responsible enough to be selling stuff online.

Basement_Modder said:
banditpaw1 said:
ShockSlayer said:
banditpaw pics or it didn't happen.

SS
Okay the face plate is cracked ill show you.
Pics...later.
Jesus Christ, bro.

If you were paid for flax, you have shipping money.

Its that simple.

If your mom hid stuff, you clearly aren't responsible enough to be selling stuff online.
What? I think you misread my posts...

Back