New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Re: GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

I am in the middle of a deal with Bibin and he is being extremely patient as I am taking way to long to finish paying him.

Banditpaw1 hasn't answered my PM yet and I have yet to receive anything.

I call scammer if it isn't here by Friday and I don't get a response.

SS

On a lighter note, SS did my relocation for me and even made a video about it :p

Obviously great to deal with.

BoFoSHo and I made a deal, and I have not received my item, and like my previous post, it has been over three weeks. I've been messaging him, and he refuses to reply, so I'm saying he could have scammed me here. Agree? If no response by Monday, I say scammer.

TheNineRings said:
BoFoSHo and I made a deal, and I have not received my item, and like my previous post, it has been over three weeks. I've been messaging him, and he refuses to reply, so I'm saying he could have scammed me here. Agree? If no response by Monday, I say scammer.
You haven't pm'ed me in awhile :wtf:
As I have said to everyone my post office sucks, it's had problems for awhile now.

BoFoSho is a great seller. It's not him it's his post office. He kept resending my item until I got it and then when there was a problem he happily agreed to replace a damaged part. Sooooooo yeah, He's a good seller in my book.

βeta said:
Bo is great, he hand-delivered my DMGs.

Because that's practical for the rest of us that didn't spend a weekend with him :lol:

well seeing as its been 7 weeks and I haven't received any replies from Bo I'm starting to regret here.

banditpaw1: AWFUL. Took over a month to get my Wii. and it was shipped in a bubble mailer that barely fit it. Slow responding.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
banditpaw1: AWFUL. Took over a month to get my Wii. and it was shipped in a bubble mailer that barely fit it. Slow responding.

SS
We all knew that. :XD:

I wouldn't expect any more or less from him.(Okay, I lied. A LOT LESS.)

Beta is great , great delivery, arrived 1.5 hours after request.

Back