New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Nuke was an awesome seller! I just got the package; he shipped super quick, packed everything very securely, and gave me a great price.

thecasperrojas is a good seller, fast shipping, and items received in working order as described. Would do business with him again.

bugman: fast shipping, smooth transaction, items as described. Would do business with him again. Thanks!!

zeldaxpro: Fast shipping. items were as described and work great. he was a pleasure to do business and I hope we do more business with each other in the future.

thecasperrojas: Shipped fast, the Micro is in flax condition though. There was no description, but it's okay for the price.
EDIT: There's a wire on the inside jumping something, the dpad membrane has been cut, there's medical tape on one of the shoulder buttons, it's missing screws and some of these aren't even screws from the Micro. My god.

SS

ShockSlayer lives up to his positive reputation here on ModRetro! He is an amazing seller, providing fast delivery and accurately judging when he will be able to ship an item. The items were well packaged and secured to prevent potential damage while in transit. I am obviously very pleased and will definitely be looking his way for future business. :)

SonyQrio was great. Good communication, prompt payment, confirmed that package arrived. Would work with again.
Also, I didn't lose money due to the "If you can finish your uGC this month, it's free" bribe. But I'm still not sure if that's a positive or a negative.

I bought 2 lipo batteries from bud. they are in perfect condition never opened. He had a cheap price and he shipped them out quickly too. Thanks.

superben51 is a great person to deal with. His payment was super fast and everything went smooth. Definitely recommended. A++++

Back