New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Please, tell me more about this trader of dank asses. I have been wanting a new model, myself.

Re: Re: New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

ttsgeb said:
Please, tell me more about this trader of dank asses. I have been wanting a new model, myself.
Super high quality products. Would definitely recommend him.

Yoshilime was cool to do business with. Item arrived in a timely manner and as described. There were a couple of details that were skimped over that would have been important to a buyer with other intents, but it's no big deal to me.

It was in a box a bit too big for it, leading the post office to comment that it wasn't packed well, but it turned out to be just fine. Basically, it showed the the packaging did it's job by taking the beating instead of the console. Works for me.

Would buy again.

W00gala and bugman both sent me N64 controllers. Neither wanted much of anything for them which was nice. Both are pretty cool guys in my book. Would deal with again.

ashen is one sexy mother*Can'tSayThisOnTV*er. Cut up a GC board for the price of shipping, and all I gotta do is send him a new board. (not gonna lie, I may be slacking a bit on my end of the deal due to work.)

Superben51 is a good guy, resonable price, fast. Was a pleasure doing business. Now I'll wait a few weeks until my regs arrive. Thanks.

I bought the portable n64 case from bugman. Came fast and stuff. Awesome seller :)

I commissioned SS to build me an LM368 audio amp for sound in my portable.

Fast shipping and came as described. Awesome commissioner/seller :) highly recommend for commissioning stuff :) :)

Ashen is awesome. Fast shipping, good communication, and the package was packed so tight, I think if the Titanic ran over it, it would have survived.

thecaseperrojas is a little rusty on his English, and he can be a little slow, but he's very reliable. I was left pretty happy.

Superben51 is a fantastic seller. He was willing to cut me a good price and was very prompt to ship. I would gladly deal with him again.

Back