Need someone to help me with this

TI doesn't sell any of that...

For resistors and misc. parts, try RPelectronics.com and for LEDs eBay is your best bet.

A pretty good website for electronics components is here, but you have to place a minimum order of 5 dollars before they ship. Electronics components are relatively cheap, you can buy multiple things for literally pennies, but they have everything you need there, you may just have to buy a bit in bulk ;)

Hermaphroditus said:
A pretty good website for electronics components is here, but you have to place a minimum order of 5 dollars before they ship. Electronics components are relatively cheap, you can buy multiple things for literally pennies, but they have everything you need there, you may just have to buy a bit in bulk ;)

I love you.

Jidan said:
Hermaphroditus said:

I love you.

Physically, I hope.

I stumbled upon it looking for a specific transistor in a project I'm going to do for physics that Radio Shack doesn't carry, and I found out they have quite a bit. Not sure about their extent on ICs, though. But I know of some places that specifically deal with ICs, so if they don't have what I want I'm sure I can find it elsewhere.

Back