Need some help with installing games on wiikey fusion etc.

Hi everyone i need a little help and a few questions answered. My adapter i ordered from badass consoles will be coming soon which means my wii key fusion will be up and running soon, hopefully. I have never really put games on a wii key fusion or booted it, so i dont really have any idea how it works. I also cant find a guide for this either. Also i heard you need to flash it with a certain software to make it work and all this other stuff.
If anyone could point me toward a guide on how to setup and install games on a wii key fusion it would be much appreciated.
If you could explain it in a reply or a PM that would be great too.

Re: Need some help with installing games on wiikey fusion et

You could install the Wiikey menu or you could install a custom firmware, like Swiss.
http://www.gc-forever.com/wiki/index.ph ... key_Fusion

They are guides by megalomaniac on how to install Swiss on a brand new Wiikey.
If you want to go the Wiikey menu route you'll have to use a WBFS formatted SD to load all your games (it doesn't support FAT like Swiss). WBFS manager 4.0 for PC will let you do that.
You would need to download the 1.5 Wiikey firmware update from somewhere.

hey man thanks for the information. What is the difference between swiss and just the normal wii key fusion. Is there any benefit in using swiss. I really just want it to play GameCube games nothing special. But is it worth using swiss?

There's a lot of benefit to using Swiss. It has a much smoother and better working interface, it supports FAT32 cards so you don't have to use WBFS manager for every file, there are tons of features you may or may not ever need.
The Wiikey menu has flaws that can make it hard to use too, like its very off focus cursor.

okay swiss sounds like a good idea and hahaa megalomaniac im Naz132 from the gc-forever forums you answered to my post about this on there lol. Last question about this (i hope) what is a SD geko and what is it used for. Is it useful/should i bother?

if using swiss on flash, you can load "the most common" emulators directly from WKF slot using the unofficial releases where i added WKF support.

any other emulators or homebrew will need SD Gecko....
take a look at GC-forever emulator section for the "unofficial" versions i have posted

Back