Need help with DataSheet LCD

Bakuku

Hi all,

I'm thinking I'd might buy this screen:
5inch INNOLUX AT050TN22 KYV-N2 V1

It would be great should this screen work of 5v or 7.2v!

Could anybody check the sheets to decipher how the 12v input is distrubuted over the Board. I'm not that good at understanding these things, sorry! NOOB
The sheets are available in the description.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

There's really no information about what happens to the 12v input on the board. I can see a regulator that converts the 12v to something, but it's not clear enough to see the IC's name. My guess is it's 5v or 9v.

To anyone else reading this, it seems that screen has audio capabilities (an input and output). That might be pretty valuable.

Yes it can run at 5volts very smooth but I only tested it for like 6min so I don't know if it will be stable
It does support audio but the audio circuit is not build in
I have the same screen

Blargaman91 said:
There's really no information about what happens to the 12v input on the board. I can see a regulator that converts the 12v to something, but it's not clear enough to see the IC's name. My guess is it's 5v or 9v.

To anyone else reading this, it seems that screen has audio capabilities (an input and output). That might be pretty valuable.

Thanks Blargaman91,

Also think this screen could have potential!

DarkSlayer said:
Yes it can run at 5volts very smooth but I only tested it for like 6min so I don't know if it will be stable
It does support audio but the audio circuit is not build in
I have the same screen

I'll do some intensive testing when it arrives.
If you got it to work on 5v, 7.2v should work stable I hope. 5v would be killer!

So there's no Audio amp on this board or just the input plug?

Thanks

7.2 should work fine
When I said it run fine at 5volts I was just in the GameCube main menu I didn't test it with any games so......
It supports audio like you can adjust the audio using the +- tact switches but no audio comes out because there is no built in amplifier circuit because it is cheaper to manufacture same thing with some parts removed or something
There is only the input plug but you can hook up audio by soldering to the pins listed on the driver board.
I'm working trying to find the parts to build the built in audio circuit wish me luck :D
Edit I can find a data sheet for you if you want screen+driverboard I have it on my computer somewhere

DarkSlayer said:
7.2 should work fine
When I said it run fine at 5volts I was just in the GameCube main menu I didn't test it with any games so......
It supports audio like you can adjust the audio using the +- tact switches but no audio comes out because there is no built in amplifier circuit because it is cheaper to manufacture same thing with some parts removed or something
There is only the input plug but you can hook up audio by soldering to the pins listed on the driver board.
I'm working trying to find the parts to build the built in audio circuit wish me luck :D
Edit I can find a data sheet for you if you want screen+driverboard I have it on my computer somewhere

I've tried 5v with my Dreamcast on VGA and it works great! Think it even works as low as 4.5v.
Audio would be nice but I think you wuld have to contact the seller for the right information.

Did you have any luck accessing the other options on the menu? After audio the last two option can't be opened.

Yeah I contacted the seller and I don't think he really knows what I'm talking about , he found me another driverboard for that screen that has an audio amp. Pissed that it was 10$ cheaper.

Does the picture run stable on 5vs during gameplay?

There is 5 menus in total. Contrast. Audio. brightness. 16:9 or 4::3: and the last one is useless.
I can access all if them huh.
What happens if you try to access the 3 other menus?

DarkSlayer said:
Yeah I contacted the seller and I don't think he really knows what I'm talking about , he found me another driverboard for that screen that has an audio amp. Pissed that it was 10$ cheaper.

Does the picture run stable on 5vs during gameplay?

There is 5 menus in total. Contrast. Audio. brightness. 16:9 or 4::3: and the last one is useless.
I can access all if them huh.
What happens if you try to access the 3 other menus?

5v runs smoothly. Tested it with virtua tennis for 30min without any hickups.

Could you link the driver board please?

Note: I'm using dreamcast VGA.

If I press the menu button I can only acces the first 3 squares of the tab menu. After that it reverts to the first one. The last 2 are not accessable.

not sure what you want but here is the datasheet for my driver board
http://www.vslcd.com/Specification/KYV-N2 V1(AT056TN52V.3).pdf

Bakuku said:
If I press the menu button I can only acces the first 3 squares of the tab menu. After that it reverts to the first one. The last 2 are not accessable.
i think your driver board is like an older revision or something and doesn't support the last to features.
you aren't really missing much though.. is the screen in 4::3: or 16:9 resoulution?

DarkSlayer said:
not sure what you want but here is the datasheet for my driver board
http://www.vslcd.com/Specification/KYV-N2 V1(AT056TN52V.3).pdf

Bakuku said:
i think your driver board is like an older revision or something and doesn't support the last to features.
you aren't really missing much though.. is the screen in 4::3: or 16:9 resoulution?

I'm using the v1 board.
It's a 5inch screen so I'm guessing it's a 4::3: ratio.

Wiers tho that the option are visasble but non accessable.

Back