My Gamecube Lot of 4 from ebay (6/12/12)

Gamerlolwind

hay eveyone,
it's been a while since my last work log update (25/11).
i haven't really been able to do much work on anything related to my portable as i have finals for college cousres.

i had for English a research project on art topic, i chose "Video games and art" as my topic etc.

I'm very happy with it etc. found out new info on graphics etc i didn't know about before.

i can upload my paper to show you guys my topic stuff, it's a .doc file where or how can i upload this?

im also making a video project for sculpture cousre, biased on opposites.

i chose "heores and villains" baised on anime/animations/video games i have etc.

i'll upload the video on my Youtube page in part.

so, eguaring that i've ten very busy on this stuff.

now. on to gamecube your all reading this for im guessing :awesome:

i recently bought an lot of 4 gc's All Dol 001 USA from ebay for total of 6.144 euroes

cost was 7.75 euros
shipping was 55.0 euroes (USPS priority international)

anyways they arrived today, boy the package was heaver as flax, it was like Oz. 0.224.
i carried it all the way home form the post office :neutral2:

the four GC's: (no cables or wires included)

IMG_0861.jpg

i have two av cables, one uk gc power adapter and a wired gc controller, so no need for extra cables or stuff :)

my tests:

Silver gamecube (1):

my diagoinstics on this gc:

works, but disk lid button has a hard press.

otherwise good.

Silver gamecube (2):

missing gc logo, reset switch is pressed down (stuck), memory port A's cover blocks cards from inserting (easy fix by removing the port cover).

also this's dd drive is broken the disk spindle is in pieces and no disks can be read. Plus system is very dirty with dust on the inside.

Dust glore:

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

im using this one for parts, like the power board (complete for my cubefusionpal uint).

IMG_0868.jpg

i have combined the gc logo and better controller board with men card cover fix to my silver gc (1) it's in MUCH better condition than (2), no dust etc.

Purple gamecube (3):

works fine, but controller plugged into player one acts finny, does what it wants (movement wise).
otherwise great.

Black gamecube (4):

works fine, but dd no reads games also this:

IMG_0867.jpg

PINK SCREEN? flax no.

why? also no wiikey fusion compatible, im guessing.

i can't test for IPL as i don't have a AR us ver for using swiss via sdgecuko and using the keyword "auto exec" for auto loading any .dol app.

when i get an AR US, i'll test for these IPL"S and post here.

that's it really.

enjoy.

ProgMetalMan said:
You can upload your .doc to Google Docs and then set it to "Anyone with link can share" and give us the link.
Oz. 0.224.
Lol I think something got lost in translation. That's 6-7 grams!

thanx for the tip, prog :)

also, that package was heavy :(.
1 gamecube is okay, but four is like so heavy to carry.

also, i think the black gamecube is us, but maybe be map, cause it has a red text, or pink but not purple, also CL-dol-usa isn't there, it's L-DOL-USA and Made in china is made in japan.

On NTSC GameCubes, if the "Press Start" Menu or "No Disc" is in like a pinkish/red color, it is IPL 1.0 and NOT compatible with the Wiikey Fusion (Unless you flash Swiss which I don't wanna get into and still kinda in beta stage). If it is Purple, then it's IPL 1.1 and IS Compatible. Read this topic for more info if you have not already it explains a lot:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=10226

I got 25 Gamecubes and 25 N64's from another game forum for dirt cheap. Man that was 3 HEAVY boxes !!!!

zeldaxpro said:
On NTSC GameCubes, if the "Press Start" Menu or "No Disc" is in like a pinkish/red color, it is IPL 1.0 and NOT compatible with the Wiikey Fusion (Unless you flash Swiss which I don't wanna get into and still kinda in beta stage). If it is Purple, then it's IPL 1.1 and IS Compatible. Read this topic for more info if you have not already it explains a lot:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=10226

yeah, i had a look at your post on IPL,
i figured out it isn't wiikey compatible, thanx for the iPL guide :)

also, im keeping the black/purple and silver as backups.
also how can i test my black one as it cannot play us games?
get a jap game and load it up or a ar disk? or freeloader?

hailrazer said:
I got 25 Gamecubes and 25 N64's from another game forum for dirt cheap. Man that was 3 HEAVY boxes !!!!

yeah, that's so much heaveir than my 4 gc's. :(.
i understand, thanx hail.
my gc's aren't that heavy really, im just a bit off gym routine.

Yep no problem :) I am glad to help people out and that is my best guide (and my only lol). Is the Black GC JPN region? If you can turn it on and scroll up on the bios to disc and press a, u can see the color of the "Press Start" or whatever before the error comes up if no disc drive is connected.

Or are you talking about actually testing the gc? Um yeh u would have to use like a region free software like you said

If you wanna talk via live chat about anything related to GCPs n stuff, feel free to add me via Skype or Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/zelda.xpro

Skype Username: zeldaxpro

zeldaxpro said:
Yep no problem :) I am glad to help people out and that is my best guide (and my only lol). Is the Black GC JPN region? If you can turn it on and scroll up on the bios to disc and press a, u can see the color of the "Press Start" or whatever before the error comes up if no disc drive is connected.

Or are you talking about actually testing the gc? Um yeh u would have to use like a region free software like you said

If you wanna talk via live chat about anything related to GCPs n stuff, feel free to add me via Skype or Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/zelda.xpro

Skype Username: zeldaxpro

yeah, thanx for the tip zeldaxpro
I'm having some issues with getting a facebook account setup via my yahoo or gmail emails.
i have my mac one, but i don't want to use it for this stuff.

i'll find a way to get a fb account, then i'll add you to my friends list.

Back