MR Store...

The ModRetro Store has been well-thought out and extensively planned, and is in active development.

So shut the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* up and live with what I give you whenever the Heck I happen to finish it.

jleemero said:
The ModRetro Store has been well-thought out and extensively planned, and is in active development.

So shut the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* up and live with what I give you whenever the Heck tomorrow is.

jleemero said:

So shut the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* up and live with what I give you whenever the Heck I happen to finish it.

I lol'd......then I cry'd.

jleemero said:

So shut the *PLINK* up and live with what I give you whenever the Heck I happen to finish it.

Modretro store...Excellent service since 20XX

:awesome:

I think it would be great if we could buy screens in bulk, with pre-orders, using the MR store. If I can find a person to sell us screens, for under $30 dollars or so, let me know if you would want to put it into the store. I have made a contact with a wholesaler, and if he responds, I'll let you guys know.

I think Palmer already has a contact for screens and was going to wait to piggyback off someone else's order.

Back