MichaelThurston's APSNESp!

Thursty

SS's Preferred Refreshment
Hey Guys, this is something I've been working on for a bit, but never showed anyone. (Except those few in chat!)

my SNES Portable. "Almost Pretty Super Nintendo Entertainment System Portable". :rofl:

Specs:
Yobo SNES
original Controller+Buttons
1300mAh Li-ion
Stereo Sound
3.5" LCD

The Case is made from an old CRT monitor I had laying around. I had used the tube in my MAME cabinet, and the shell was cut up to make this case :). I think it turned out nice!

Thats just the Title now, as the case needs some more work.

Here it is in all its wonderful-ness!

Work in Progress Pics:

Freshly Chopped Plastic:
IMG_0006-1.jpg

Inside:
IMG_0007-1.jpg

Screen! :D :
IMG_0009-1.jpg

"Finished" Pictures:

Cartslot:
IMG_0019.jpg

Side:
IMG_0018.jpg

Megaman X! :
IMG_0016-1.jpg

IMG_0017-1.jpg

Thats it for now, I will be redoing the paint a bit, and making it prettier ;)

Thanks for looking,

MT

:XD:

Love the name, and the portable ain't half bad. You used a fc-16 go, though, so meh on that. Overall, 7.5/10.

OH man you almost beat me. but mine doesnt have the big control board, so i can still be first for something. :lol: i like it. its not as pathetic looking as the FC-16, but its still the awful screen, right?

The FC 16 I had came in with a missing screen protector, and a broken hinge. So Of course I had to recase it. :awesomthursty:

Props for reusing plastic from old cases. It makes me feel better that even though I fried the guts, that the old case can be of use. :lol:

Is that an intercooler I see? :lol:
And, did you get this yobo from stoneagegamer?(he was selling a few, right?)

Why did I pack all of my flax up? Obviously I'm not moving anytime soon because our Senate blows, and is retarded. I need to keep up with you guys.

Nice job adding to the sticky yaddayaddayaddda.

robm said:
Why did I pack all of my flax up? Obviously I'm not moving anytime soon because our Senate blows, and is retarded. I need to keep up with you guys.

Nice job adding to the sticky yaddayaddayaddda.

Why hasn't Jlee put in some [robm] tags yet? :lol:

Back