Michael Jackson Dead, etc

themadhacker said:
Wait. now who is going to obtain the rights to the Beatles music? I'll bet anything that either Paul Mcartney or (shudders) Yoko buys the rights.
I didn't even think about that until now.

eurddrue said:
bacteria said:
The sick Michael Jackson jokes on the net are out. Some are very funny, all be unrepeatable...
:lol: Yeah, they're great. And, kickback, celeb death's usually come in threes, but I think we're up to 4 now. Must be the economy, or barrack taking out the competition.

Yeah exactly, the fact that they died 3 hours apart is really *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed... a bit like Bernie Mac and Issac Hayes.

And god no @ Yoko Ono.

There's a joke on the multiple celebrities dying. I've seen it twice, slightly different. Basically it goes like this: Farah Fawcett died and went to heaven, someone (either god or saint peter) asks her if she wants a last wish, so she says she wants the children safe. Then M.J. dies.

One version was crap, one was well worded and funny. Poor M.J. even when he's dead he's still at the ass end of many jokes.

Yeah, this death just opened up the possibility for an entire book of new jokes. Wouldn't that suck to be the guy who gets made fun of EVEN MORE after dying?

Neildo_64 said:
Yeah, this death just opened up the possibility for an entire book of new jokes. Wouldn't that suck to be the guy who gets made fun of EVEN MORE after dying?

What about Jade Goody? Everyone took the piss even more when she died lol.

Back