Michael Jackson Dead, etc

jleemero

Frequent Poster
Yessir, Michael Jackson passed today at the age of 50.
Heart Attack -> Coma -> End.
Didn't quite make it to 10k points ey?

A bizarre man who's done a lot of strange and inappropriate things in the past.
I don't care if you don't like him, I certainly don't, but he has been in important figure in American culture and Pop Music for years.

Mourn him or loath him, please just don't turn this thread into some stupid debate about his music or his lifestyle.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/25/michael.jackson/index.html
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=2n&tag=watchnow
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31552029?gt1=43001

J.D said:
Meh, I finished my topic before you!! 8) :lol: :mrgreen: :godot:
Your topic has no real info, one source, and no guidelines.

You finished yours first because yours lacked substance and quality.

wow. It's really hard to grasp the fact that he's dead. He's always been my favorite pop artist and I have been a fan all my life. This makes me horribly sad. Personally, I always felt he was an innocent man of the crimes he was accused of. Well, I'm going to listen to thriller in honor of you, mike. Rest in peace.

J.D said:
But...but...but...mine has a better title...
Your title yells at people.
Mine is passive.

Oh, and thanks to you J.D, my thread now has more views and replies than yours.
So thanks much, have a nice day.

themadhacker said:
wow. It's really hard to grasp the fact that he's dead. He's always been my favorite pop artist and I have been a fan all my life. This makes me horribly sad. Personally, I always felt he was an innocent man of the crimes he was accused of. Well, I'm going to listen to thriller in honor of you, mike. Rest in peace.
I agree. I was the only pop artist I can think of that didn't suck. Also, there is no way I believe he touched little boys. He was really just a big kid and wanted to live the childhood he never had.

themadhacker said:

1. Yeah it really sucks (espeshilly because i found out on this site (and i can't spell :oops: ))

2. as I recall, You always made jokes about it! alot!

At least from what I can see, he will remembered for his music and not for stuff he most likely never actually did.

-Arrow-> said:
you may want to quote the post you're responding to, 'cause you're the first post on the page. all I saw was this:

Thread title: Michael Jackson Dead

-Arrow->: Good.

not exactly the message you were trying to send, is it?

:lol: All I can do is simply laugh. That dude has done some of the craziest flax known to mankind, and yet, still had the balls to get a new nose every weekend. Speaking of Michael Jackson, I found this bumpersticker that had his picture and said, "Your computer has been molested." :lol:

I like some of his earlier songs and videos. But I don't like the guy very much. Freak, and a suspected pedophile. Still, even I must admit that he was an icon, and a lot of people are going to be very, very, depressed.

Did you know Farah Fawcett died yesterday too? It was big news until it got overshadowed.

Wait. now who is going to obtain the rights to the Beatles music? I'll bet anything that either Paul Mcartney or (shudders) Yoko buys the rights.

XCVG said:
I like some of his earlier songs and videos. But I don't like the guy very much. Freak, and a suspected pedophile. Still, even I must admit that he was an icon, and a lot of people are going to be very, very, depressed.

Did you know Farah Fawcett died yesterday too? It was big news until it got overshadowed.

And then Ed McMahon the other day... then Carradine not too long back, what the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* is up with this year?

bacteria said:
The sick Michael Jackson jokes on the net are out. Some are very funny, all be unrepeatable...
:lol: Yeah, they're great. And, kickback, celeb death's usually come in threes, but I think we're up to 4 now. Must be the economy, or barrack taking out the competition.

Back