McDonald's versus Burger King (I actually want to know!)

Chicken Fries at BK are awesome and so are the fries at MCDonalds. I like BK more though.

The burgers at BK always make me sick, so I have to give this one to McD on the basis of burgers alone.

while the mcdonald's ones literally make me puke.

:sweat:

I hate those micky dee burgers, tehy are so cheap, the cheese is never even melted, and the burger is like ground beef fried in a vat of grease.

In 'n out is win, but, like all other good businesses, Michigan doesn't have any. :gonk:

But as for the McD's v. B.K. thing, B.K. wins for whopper, fries, and black cherry shake; but the QPC, big mac, and deluxe angus 3rd pounders are win @ McDonalds. I guess its a tie. Checkers is good, too. (Rallys and checkers are the same thing.)

WHITE CASTLE!!! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: I ate at one in chicago and it was amazing as *Can'tSayThisOnTV*. Plus the movie makes it so much better :mrgreen:

I like Carl's Jr and In and Out. A&W's is pretty good as well. independent restrunts also make some darn good meats between breads. oh, and burger king is terrible at chicken sandwiches, while McDonald owns with the Mcchicken and their awesome Mcnuggets.

Lol, we have real burgers at my house all the time, but everyone doesn't have time to make burgers when they could go to BK and get one in two minutes for $1.

snowpenguin said:
Lol, we have real burgers at my house all the time, but everyone doesn't have time to make burgers when they could go to BK and get one in two minutes for $1.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd its absolute flax...
I don't eat anything made at McDonalds or Burger King/similar flaxty restaurants just on the principal that they are flax. If I am willing enough to go out and get a flaxty burger I can just as easily get something not flax.

If you want a good burger go to 5 Guys, pay $4, enjoy all the peanuts you can eat while wait a few minutes. :p
Or go to Chick-F'lay and get a chicken sammich, that flax be tasty.

themadhacker said:
They both suck dick.

I really hate the big chains. In fact, the only big resturant chain I like is Wendy's.

WHAT THE *Can'tSayThisOnTV* DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE CHICKEN SAMMICHEZ!? :gonk:

my Video Game Theory and Design professor last semester thought McDonald's was the best thing to happen to food. He would go on and on about how amazing McDonald's is.

The only Places I still get Burgers from(Rarely) are two Local Places, Jim's big Burger, and Texas Drive In.
:p

I've never heard of most of these places. You kinda stopped me after mcdonalds, wendy's, and burger king.

I prefer BK fries by a longshot and everything else is a matter of when you go. McDonalds is sometimes incredibly delicious and sometimes incredibly gross, whereas BK is almost always pretty good.

Back