McDonald's versus Burger King (I actually want to know!)

snowpenguin

Frequent Poster
Which is better?

I think Bk, the burgers are win while the mcdonald's ones literally make me puke. Mcdonald's fries and chicken are better though tbh.

There's nothing better than a huge greasy Mickey D's after dealing with eight hours of horrific, demonic screams of children.

I rarely go to Burger King for some reason, but I've always thought their burgers were noticeably dry. Very tasty, but dry. Their fries are excellent; I prefer them to McDonalds'.

McDonalds burgers ain't bad, though they are a bit greasy, so I can't eat too much at one time.

What about other burger joints? I freakin' love In 'N' Out Burger.

Jack in the Box, Yo!

I prefer Burger King's lunch and McDonald's breakfast, although Burger King has some very ood croissants. Nothing beats a good ol' sausage McMuffin. Why can't McDonalds make good lunch?

Well, Jack in the Box rules all. You can't go wrong with a Sourdough Jack. Their curly fries keep me coming back, as well.

Chick-F'lay is the 9001% correct answer.

EDIT:
Or if we are just talkin' bout' burger joints.
5 Guys Burgers & Fries owns all.

I don't think there's a Chick-Fil-A within 300 miles of here...

Jack in the Box has good stuff, too. I love their curly fries. Their shakes are kickass, too, but they're too damned expensive. I mean, $3 for a small shake? Holy crap.

Out of the two, Burger King.

MacDonalds food is like Grade F meat isnt it? I don't particularly trust them.

epicelite said:
Oh yes, and I am sure Burger Kind uses quality grade D meat, what an improvement.

Uhh, D over F is an improvement?

Regardless of meat quality, MacDonalds is a pikey flaxhole for lower-class people, at least Burger King employs cleaners.

AfroLH said:
Rally's FTW

You mean Checker's? :p

Anyways, I don't really eat fast food anymore, I try to avoid it at all costs, but if its the only option and I'm really hungry I'll just go to whatever is closest or whatever is still open (Checker's/Rally's Fries are amazing though, sometimes I just have to get some if I'm near by).

Also, I'm pretty sure we don't have In 'N Out or Jack in the Box around here.

J.D said:
Jack in the Box, Yo!

I prefer Burger King's lunch and McDonald's breakfast, although Burger King has some very ood croissants. Nothing beats a good ol' sausage McMuffin. Why can't McDonalds make good lunch?

Ya, mcdonald's breakfast is better, I like the biscuit variety and not the mcmuffin though.

And jack and the box curly fries FTW.

Back