MASSIVE GROUP BUY '09

I'm too poor to contribute, there's no N64s left :cry: and my dad would KILL me if a bunch of random consoles showed up. I'm not in, sorry, but this is still a super deal for all you other people who want consoles. Cheers.

I'd hope so Bacteria. This just solved my problem of taking apart my PS2 or Gamecube by getting who lot of other ones! :mrgreen:

PS: Bacteria where are you finding all these smilies and how come we can't use them

I have done the math and with the 24 bucks in my paypal, divided by the 3.55 per console, I should be able to get 6.8 consoles. but I would be happy with just 6 consoles + 1 saturn controller (if there is one) and 1 xbox controller.

as for the consoles,

1 atari
1 saturn
1 nes
1 xbox
1 snes
1 dreamcast

I am not sure how much I am putting in yet, could be about 55-60 bucks, I'll find out tonight.
Math comes out to $49.70, but I'll happily put in 55-60.

Dibs:
4 black PS2 fat
3 slim PS2
2 xbox
1 Dreamcast (since the person above me took dibs on one)
4 gamecube

I'm supposing since there is a box of controllers, that every console comes with at least one, right? =D

Also, how is the whole payment thing going to work out? Is everyone donating to one big paypal account or something?

Hello Bibin posted this thread on another forum I go to which I've been a member of for many years. I would be interested in contributing $30 (or more like I just made a large purchase and this is what my bank account will allow until 2 weeks from now) to this, but I only have a few consoles I want.

3x NES
1x SNES
1x Genesis Model 1
1x Genesis Model 2
2x PS2 SCPH-70012

Sure it adds up to like $28, but it's easier to do whole numbers.

DJ711 said:
I'll put in for 100

I'd like
5 NES
2 SNES
2 PS2 SLIMS (One silver if possible)
3 Gamecubes
1 Xbox 360 (The one on the right in the picture or which ever is the nicer looking one)
2 Xbox
5 PS SCPH-101

That I think adds up to 72, I guess I'll see how much the shipping is and add more or use the 28 dollars to pay for that.

PS: I'm not sure if I'll have the money immediatly but I will definetly have it by 28 or 29 or July 1st.

I'm sorry man, but the 28th is WAY too late - we need this done by Saturday or SUnday.

Skaarg said:
Hello Bibin posted this thread on another forum I go to which I've been a member of for many years. I would be interested in contributing $30 (or more like I just made a large purchase and this is what my bank account will allow until 2 weeks from now) to this, but I only have a few consoles I want.

3x NES
1x SNES
1x Genesis Model 1
1x Genesis Model 2
2x PS2 SCPH-70012

Sure it adds up to like $28, but it's easier to do whole numbers.

Every little bit helps, thanks.

I started at page 3 and went backwards - you are now.

DJ311 or samjc, can you do any money now? We need this done by the weekend so guys only put down what you could put into paypal basically tommorow - we'll all be using jleemero's paypal in a day or so so only put down what you can actually pay.

We're going to need to know the shipping details on this, please. I'll chip in $70, possibly more.

Dibs on

3 Xbox
5 Slim Ps2's
2 N64's
1 Nintendo
2 Super Nintendo
1 Genesis

And yes, I can pay by tomorrow bibin, but I won't pay unless I know the shipping details.

Valium said:
We're going to need to know the shipping details on this, please. I'll chip in $70, possibly more.

Dibs on

3 Xbox
5 Slim Ps2's
2 N64's
1 Nintendo
2 Super Nintendo
1 Genesis

And yes, I can pay by tomorrow bibin, but I won't pay unless I know the shipping details.

We're having it all shipped to jleemero, from there we'll ship things out and figure it out.

LIES:
To reduce shipping weight, Jleemero will be taking the consoles apart and removing unecessary things like metal shielding, and if someone wants it, he can just send the motherboard or parts of the consoles; if we are making a portable out of it we don't need the whole bulky thing, just the main parts. I will assume we need an extra 100 dollars for shipping.

themadhacker said:
um what are we going to do with all the playstations when nobody buys them?

Give 'em out for free or fix them and put them back up on eBay.

Bibin said:
Valium said:

Dibs on

3 Xbox
5 Slim Ps2's
2 N64's
1 Nintendo
2 Super Nintendo
1 Genesis

We're having it all shipped to jleemero, from there we'll ship things out and figure it out.

To reduce shipping weight, Jleemero will be taking the consoles apart and removing unecessary things like metal shielding, and if someone wants it, he can just send the motherboard or parts of the consoles; if we are making a portable out of it we don't need the whole bulky thing, just the main parts. I will assume we need an extra 100 dollars for shipping.
Alright, well count me in then. But I think I'll change my dibs a little, I can't afford to pay out my ass for shipping.

Revised Dibs on

6 Slim Ps2's
4 N64's
1 Nintendo
2 Super Nintendo
1 Genesis

Edit: have fun taking all those consoles apart Jleemero :lol:

Valium said:
Bibin said:
Valium said:

Dibs on

3 Xbox
5 Slim Ps2's
2 N64's
1 Nintendo
2 Super Nintendo
1 Genesis

Alright, well count me in then. But I think I'll change my dibs a little, I can't afford to pay out my ass for shipping.

Revised Dibs on

6 Slim Ps2's
4 N64's
1 Nintendo
2 Super Nintendo
1 Genesis

Edit: have fun taking all those consoles apart Jleemero :lol:

PLEASE read the first post! I wrote down what you could have, but we can't get you all of those things.

I don't know where Bibin got this silly idea of me taking all 183 consoles apart and just shipping mobo's and whatnot.

And no, I don't plan on doing that.

But MOAR IMPORTANTLY:
This is gonna cost more than $650.
All in all, you gotta make sure that when you say you'll pitch in oh-so-much, you gotta have enough left in your back pocket to pay to ship these things!
And there are a lot of consoles here, it ain't gonna be cheap.
Obviously, in bulk it ain't "too" bad.

But if you can't pay to ship these things, you ain't getting 'em.

Oh, however, I do have the proper storage capabilities for all this, so if you can say, afford this now, but won't have the money to ship your dozen consoles for another month? That's fine, I'm happy to hold these.

jleemero said:
I don't know where Bibin got this silly idea of me taking all 183 consoles apart and just shipping mobo's and whatnot.

And no, I don't plan on doing that.

But MOAR IMPORTANTLY:
This is gonna cost more than $650.
All in all, you gotta make sure that when you say you'll pitch in oh-so-much, you gotta have enough left in your back pocket to pay to ship these things!
And there are a lot of consoles here, it ain't gonna be cheap.
Obviously, in bulk it ain't "too" bad.

But if you can't pay to ship these things, you ain't getting 'em.

Oh, however, I do have the proper storage capabilities for all this, so if you can say, afford this now, but won't have the money to ship your dozen consoles for another month? That's fine, I'm happy to hold these.

Ok fine, he is not doing that (Dang you, assumptions) Yes, that would be a massive bother.

I counted an extra 100 for shipping.

Back