lolwut Game & Watches are worth teh monehz

Ampersand

Lightbulbs are awesome!
My dad gave me his Mario Bros. Multi Screen Game & Watch. They sell right now, working, for about $150 - $250.

:dah:

Can't wait to find out what it's worth twenty years from now.

I would sell it. Video game collectors tend to be people who grew up in that era, same with comic books. Once another 10 years have passed, a lot of those people will not be interested anymore, so the buying pool is best around now.

Yeah, I want to sell it now, but my dad kinda made a big deal of passing it down to me. I'd feel bad if I sold it :(

I wouldn't sell it. Me, I'd keep it and take care of it, especially if it's basically become an heirloom now.

Personally, though, I don't plan on getting rid of any of my gaming collection any time soon, if ever, unless I've got duplicates or something.

meh, I had one once. I bought it on eBay for about $130 and sold it a week later for $137. I played it once. It was fun. The end.

Haaa nice. Yeah it will haunt me, but meh I'll hold onto it for a long while, and even if interest in them dies, I'm sure a collector may come along who I can sell it to for buku bucks. If not, it can just be a family heirloom.

how come whenever my cousin has something valuable i don't steal it? he had a few of these when i was younger, they are long gone now...

My friend had a Game and Watch Donkey Kong but he lost it..."Flamboyant Homosexual"...

keep it.

If there's one Game & Watch that's actually fun to play for a while and has come-back-again replayability, it's Mario Bros.

My mum had one, I think it was that egg game or something. Might've had donkey kong too, it was orange, and had 2 screens, that's basically all I remember. I played it a few times when I was 5 (11 years ago), then she gave it away!!

I was so annoyed (I assume :p ).

Back