Let's make Palmer's job for ComiCon easier.

Hey, maybe a cheaper solution would be hiring some minimum wage worker with a monitor strapped to his chest, a webcam and microphone on his head and I instruct him what to say and do. It would be like a real life videogame except you can't murder people

Kyo said:
Hey, maybe a cheaper solution would be hiring some minimum wage worker with a monitor strapped to his chest, a webcam and microphone on his head and I instruct him what to say and do. It would be like a real life videogame except you can't murder people
:rofl:

All of them
Sleep/hang out in the MR hotel room
Whatever you guys want to do.

Believe me, we will not need stuff to do. Comicon has an absurd number of things to keep you busy, including continuous movie screenings.

PalmerTech said:
Believe me, we will not need stuff to do. Comicon has an absurd number of things to keep you busy, including continuous movie screenings.
like all night? :eek:
You just don't want me to beat you at GoldenEye. :awesome:

I'm going all 4 days as a voulenteer.

Were also gonna build a portable in teh bathroomz, so bring flax to build flax. I thought that on one night we could have an N64p competition, where we all build one together and SS builds one by himself, then we see who wins. They just have to be functional, so no bondo, just ratshack buttons and hotglue. :p

I'm calling ref, I'll bring some tools and stuff.

Back