L R dual tact switch help please

grossaffe said:
You'll have to do a better job of describing exactly what you want it to do.

I think the man is looking for a tutorial on how to wire the l and r dual tact mod so he doesnt have to utilize the analogue sliders that originally come with the gamecube controller. Correct me if im wrong though

You should check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFxJTbxsSmY at 0:27 if you pause you get a good view. I like mods using the original controller but if you want to do this with pins just look up the pin out of the controller to do the same thing!

Also theres the alternative of using the method done in GameStop's controllers. Or you can even grab the analog shoulders from a Dreamcast.

I have allready wired the original slider of the gc controler but it´s not work, this is my problem so i want to test just change the slider with tact switch but i don't know how i must solder it, there is 5 point ( 2 ground) but with the 3 other i don't know which one i must to use, help please

Okay, but can someone can give me a picture please ? I would like to do the same thing as ashen in his gc, with the two tact switch, i think he don't use any resistor

Back