Karma system

Status
Not open for further replies.
oniak said:
Tibia said:
I like you. You're a funny douche. :p

Why thank you, I think I may try to see how much -karma I can get. Negative numbers look much cooler than positive numbers.
Actually you know what I may try to stop at -69 karma. Just for the badassery.

don't be a snowpenguin...

Twilight Wolf said:
Yeah, I think SP's goal was to get -69, too. He ended up getting more than he bargained for. XD
Do I get a medal If I beat snowpenguin?
In all serious I'm not usually a dick. The reason I was kind of harsh on the MAME cab is because I used to be a big forumgoer to a arcade collectors forum where they make fun of mame cabs HORRIBLY. If I posted his there you wouldn't want to see the responses.
So from being their I'm just used to calling out not so great mame cabs. If he puts a little polish into his mame cab it won't look too bad. Mostly just needs to cover the monitor etc :).

That is a very weak excuse. Just because it's okay on one forum doesn't mean it's okay on all. Why don't you just not post if you don't have anything nice to say about something? Not that hard.

Tibia said:
That is a very weak excuse. Just because it's okay on one forum doesn't mean it's okay on all. Why don't you just not post if you don't have anything nice to say about something? Not that hard.

I'm saying it's habit from going to another forum that makes fun of them.
For example:
If there's a chick, that's a lady that loves sucking dick and some hot guy that she meets and goes home with sticks pulls out his dick, she would suck it..no?

Same logic applies here. If I'm used to going on a forum and making fun of Mame machines, and go to another forum and see a mame machine, what would be my automatic thought?

Learn to adapt or GTFO

The only way to survive on the internet.

Like I said, constructive criticism and being a dick are two different things.

oniak said:
For example:
If there's a chick, that's a lady that loves sucking dick and some hot guy that she meets and goes home with sticks pulls out his dick, she would suck it..no?

Same logic applies here. If I'm used to going on a forum and making fun of Mame machines, and go to another forum and see a mame machine, what would be my automatic thought?

I really don't even know what to say in the face of such ignorance. Scratch what I said earlier, you aren't a funny douche, you're just ignorant. You talk like that in front of your parents and grandparents because you're used to it? :wtf:

I really have nothing further to say to you at all.

Tibia said:
oniak said:
For example:

I really don't even know what to say in the face of such ignorance. Scratch what I said earlier, you aren't a funny douche, you're just ignorant. You talk like that in front of your parents and grandparents because you're used to it? :wtf:

I really have nothing further to say to you at all.

Well good. Twilight would you mind locking/deleting this thread. I believe the points been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back