Karma system

Status
Not open for further replies.

oniak

There needs to be away for you to tell why you were -karma'd or +karma'd. I haven't been on these forums for ages until recently where I had 0 karma, then I started posting again and I have -2 karma. Bug's me because I don't know why.

There is a messaging system that is able to be used with an upvote/downvote. We don't use it for a number of reasons.

The karma system is not something that is supposed to be taken seriously. At all. It's pretty much just one of jlee's social experiments :p

A social experiment on the internet?

Thats just plain stupid, of course people are going to do the asshat thing.

oniak said:
There needs to be away for you to tell why you were -karma'd or +karma'd. I haven't been on these forums for ages until recently where I had 0 karma, then I started posting again and I have -2 karma. Bug's me because I don't know why.

Hmmm. You called someone's arcade emulation project an "insult". People don't like it when their hard work gets blown off just because YOU happen to score some awesome deals on arcade gear that they don't have. Try not being a douche. See what happens to your karma then.

Hmmm, you should be able to do it. Just use the buttons under someone's karma rank.

budnespid said:
Hmmm, you should be able to do it. Just use the buttons under someone's karma rank.

sure... if i had said buttons. i think i know what i'm saying when i say i can't participate in the karma.

lovablechevy said:
budnespid said:

sure... if i had said buttons. i think i know what i'm saying when i say i can't participate in the karma.
You need 25 posts. Post away, chevy!

bassmasta said:
lovablechevy said:
budnespid said:

You need 25 posts. Post away, chevy!

thanks! good to know of the number.

*goes to post in every thread*

j/k! :D

Tibia said:
oniak said:

Hmmm. You called someone's arcade emulation project an "insult". People don't like it when their hard work gets blown off just because YOU happen to score some awesome deals on arcade gear that they don't have. Try not being a douche. See what happens to your karma then.

You also didn't read my follow up post. Try learning to read. Works wonders. Also if someone posts something on the internet, regardless of how hard they worked on it then posting it there it is making it open to criticism. If were to go glue a screen a gamecube and a controller to a piece of wood and called it a portable would you praise it and say it was amazing? No you would say that it is awful and if I had any eyes that's the kind of response that I should expect.

oniak said:
Tibia said:
oniak said:

You also didn't read my follow up post. Try learning to read. Works wonders.
Pro tip: When you reply to a snarky comment with another snarky comment, it makes you look like a douche. I'd try to be a little more nice.

J.D said:
oniak said:
Tibia said:
oniak said:

You also didn't read my follow up post. Try learning to read. Works wonders.
Pro tip: When you reply to a snarky comment with another snarky comment, it makes you look like a douche. I'd try to be a little more nice.

If I called you a huge dick right now, would you reply with something saying "Well I'm sorry you feel that way, but I still think you are amazing".
No you would respond with something that does not flatter me.

Also downkarma'd him for being the exact kind of arrogant ass that doesn't deserve a single flax on this forum.

catparrot.jpg

Tibia said:
I like you. You're a funny douche. :p

Why thank you, I think I may try to see how much -karma I can get. Negative numbers look much cooler than positive numbers.
Actually you know what I may try to stop at -69 karma. Just for the badassery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back