June 1st Updates

Good job on this jlee! Now I understand why Palmer didn't want the karma system to launch earlier; it was being saved as another birthday treat.

Wooo now people think I'm an idiot IRL and the internet. I was wrong about thinking that this forum was an escape from all of my social issues.

I vote that abusing the karma system becomes a warnable offense.

If someone acts like a dumbass and deserves to have their karma lowered, by all means lower it. Don't be a dick and lower someone's karma just because they happen to be a certain person. :neutral2:

Twilight Wolf said:
I vote that abusing the karma system becomes a warnable offense.

If someone acts like a dumbass and deserves to have their karma lowered, by all means lower it. Don't be a dick and lower someone's karma just because they happen to be a certain person. :neutral2:
THIS.

I say no.

If anything, I'd like to have everyone's karma reset to 0 if it becomes a rule. This would keep it fair for everyone who's already been shafted.

There is absolutely no way to moderate the Karma system, it's anonymous, and abuse is impossible to track.

It's there for fun, and silliness, do not pay mind to it.

J.D said:
Wooo now people think I'm an idiot IRL and the internet. I was wrong about thinking that this forum was an escape from all of my social issues.

http://bp1.blogger.com/_KWuhhqZoMXQ/SCsvf-pVdWI/AAAAAAAABTc/l4eGrR-oDm4/s320/Karma+is+a+Sega.jpg

J.D, you know I love you. Just don't get all emo on us and pretty soon you'll have just as much karma as everyone else.

SS

Back