J.D's WTB/WFS Thread

J.D

No Stranger To Love
Hey guys. J.D here. Selling and buying some items, check what I have to offer!

I am selling these items. Feel free to make offers.

Phantasy Star 3 (Genesis) - Very good condition, complete (Box, cart, manual). Will be willing to trade for another complete Genesis game that appeals to me.

Bomberman Jetters (Game Cube) - Anywhere between $5 - $12 will work for this one.

NES casing - The original NES console case. The only thing missing is the black covering for the controller port area. Asking for $5. robm has dibs!

Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy (DS) - Game + Original Case, will put in plastic case if requested/if you buy 2 other games.

Nintendogs: Dachshund & Friends (DS) - No case, but if you want to buy 2 other loose DS games, it will come in a plastic case that will hold all 3 games.

Transformers: Decepticons (DS) - No case, read above

My Japanese Coach (DS) -Game + Original Case, will put in plastic case if requested/if you buy 2 other games.

House of the Dead 2 (Dreamcast) Untested, I have no idea if it works, but it looks in OK condition. Comes in a NFL 2k game case.

Dungeon & Dragons Monster Manual IV I have no use for this book.

Myth II: Soulfighter (PC) Feel free to offer.

Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins Disk 1 and 2 (PC, DOS) Feel free to offer.

Broken Nintendo DS Phat BOTTOM HALF ONLY Well, the entire top half of it is torn off, and there is a black wire and what's remaining of the top screen's ribbon cable. The bottom screen is cracked, but you can easily replace it. With some pin bridging, I guess it will boot up, but it won't normally boot up without the top screen. Offers? Under consideration by member of another forum.

Disk Drive $25, may be willing to negotiate.

Alone in the Dark 2 (Saturn) Relatively unused, will come in a CD case.

NFL '98 (Saturn) Relatively unused, will come in a CD case.

SUPER MARIO RPG (SNES) Hurry while the offer stands. It's in acceptable condition, some wear in the label.

I am currently looking for:

Earthbound
Castlevania Bloodlines
Turbo-Duo

That's all. I'm willing to trade too.

Re: J.D's WTB thread (and later-to-be a WFS thread)

why only through feebay? its prettysimple to do transactions with paypal without ebay. :awesome:

YOU CANZ DO DAT!? Maybe I need a Paypal. I would do transactions privately, but having parents does get in the way. "No! you can't trust these people without a third party transaction!" Me:"Whatever"

I think PayPal qualifies as a third party. AFAIK they have some level of customer and seller protection.

Also, you would have to be very lucky to get a PSone and screen for that price. You'd have better luck hunting for a cheap Verge or MadCatz recase.

Are there any cheap screen clones for PSOne?

I got a recased Madcatz one for 18.10 on ebay. And almost got a Verge one for 16.99 on ebay, but was outbid with a few seconds left.

They are much much cheaper than actual PSone screens. There aren't really any "clones" though.

Replied.

Also, I have permission to buy and sell now, so feel free to buy stuff from me!

JD, all I want is the screens - if you remove those, I'll just take them for 5 dollars total and the rest you can sell to the troll.

So you have the top screen and it is working still?

Or is the top half missing completely?

EDIT: Meh just let bibin have it, I can get one with a bad henge on SUPER EBAY for $30

EDIT2: Ok the real reason is I can't find my Golden Eye cart anywhere. :oops:

Back