It's my birthday!

Well, we celebrated yesterday, because my dad had to go to North Carolina. Well, I got Futurama Volume 4, The Office Season 5, Super Mario World, Super Mario All Stars, Sim City (SNES), Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Strips 1985-1995, $325, weird bookshelf things, 3 flavors of Ramune, a new N64 power cord (My old one broke, so now I'm going to make a N64-on-the-go rechargeable power station out of it like Thursty was thinking of making a while ago) Some weird bug vacuum, a retarded LED grabby-thingey, and negative one fillet o' fish. (In case you don't get it, it's that singing fish from the McDonald's commercial), and there's one gift that hasn't come yet, so I don't know what it is. We went to Chili's and I had an ok cake, but it was overdone, so I think my mom is making another today. I'm also very glad, because this $325 makes me have $600, which I'm pretty sure is enough to pay back for my SNESp! :awesome:

Twilight_Wolf said:
pLover is 101, apparently.
:awesome:

Dudes! I didn't know we had a random jingle! That is so cool! It scared me when I first loaded up the page but it's awesome!

Happy birthday

Back