Interested in a custom portable or laptop?? Email me!!

Re: Taking commissions! Check my prices!!

How is this possible? You haven't posted pictures of your last one yet. ;)

That's one good looking portable GC. If only I had $750 :(

Hey I made an n64 portable myself, but its really big and ugly. Im wondering if i could send it to you and you could make it smaller and make a custom case for it. Im willing to pay of course, if you have any idea of what the price would be just let me know

Re: Want a custom portable or laptop?? Email or PM me!!

those portables are soo good!! i wish i could do that im gonna build a gamecube portable because i dont have a 1000 bucks awsome job!
i would pay 500 for a gamecube portable, i really only want to pay 300 but even at 500 the price has drasticallly changed'

I agree. Zenloc, if your commission list wasn't already so long and I had enough, I'd commission you for a GCp, too.

You should host your pics somewhere other than facebook, so the few of us who havent sold out to the devil can have a gander too.

samjc3 said:
You should host your pics somewhere other than facebook, so the few of us who havent sold out to the devil can have a gander too.

This, although I can see them.

samjc3 said:
I don't think I sold out to the devil by making a facebook account.

I rarely go on, and made it when I was in 7th grade because I found an old relative.

In about 8th or 9th I just started getting an assload of friend requests on my long-forgotten facebook account.

And the rest is history.

I don't even use my facebook page. I only host my pics there. You don't need a facebook account to look at them. Wanting to comment and send messages then you need an account.

If there is another site which hosts pics in a better way let me know. ;)

zenloc said:
I don't even use my facebook page. I only host my pics there. You don't need a facebook account to look at them. Wanting to comment and send messages then you need an account.

If there is another site which hosts pics in a better way let me know. ;)

A great website for you to upload pics on would be http://www.deviantart.com/ I would recommend Photobucket as well, although in my opinion Photobucket is sorta annoying.

Or use dropbox, up to 2.5 gigs of free storage!
You can even host a website!

Back