Interested in a custom portable or laptop?? Email me!!

Re: Taking commissions! Check my prices!!

Didn't you PM me saying that gamecube portable costs me 680 Euros or did you change your mind and wanted to SCAM me? :evil2:

I changed my prices :o I think these are reasonable. Considering the work I put in them. They won't be going any lower though.

Those prices are more than reasonable.

Just out of curiosity, how much would it cost to ship to the United States from where you live?

well the shipping is included in the costs but they are 15euros for small packages (like screens) and 30euros for big (like portables).

And yes my prices are indeed very reasonable. For the quality you get it's worth it.

If I had the money, and they were as sexy as the one in your sig, I'd buy.

I hope you get your portable done Raizer04. Was a pleasure doing business with you. Smooth transcation all the way :mrgreen:

How much just for a Third party controller with GC analog stick mod + all normal buttons?

Cheers.

I woudl assume you are talking about a n64 controller?? Price would depend on the controller I would be able to get that supports a GC analog stick. Shipping to a forgein country is already 25euro's and add the controller plus mod wil be at least 50euro's maby even more. Better just to do it yourself.

Hi zenloc , i'm french (sorry for my english :) ) and i found your topic just a month ago, (i was looking for a ps2 portable) and when i saw you could make one, i was so happy (because i'm very bad in electronic, so to make one by myself, urg! you will not like to see that :hand: ) :D .I have three questions, if you could answer, thanks.
1_ Do you have pictures or videos of the Ps2 portable you will build? because i can't find any (or fake)
2_ How much does it cost for a higher battery ?
3_ Does your Ps2 portable read backup or just original?

Great prices considering the quality of his work.

I'm not taking any new commissions at this time due to me already having too much of them. Begining July I'll be taking on a new batch of commissions.

And I've never built a ps2 portable.... Altough it is on my list of to do's ;)

I'm glad to hear you have more work than you can handle. Keep us posted.

Back