i got a sony ps1 screen(what portable to make with it)

EVIL NOD

i have managed to get a sony ps1 screen :dahroll: :dahroll: :dahroll: :dahroll:
its bine a long strugle about 5 months but i got one.
and the best thing is that i got it for £20.00 plus postage
just got to wait for it to come now.
:D :D :D :D :D

Re: i got a sony ps1 screen

use it for my next project not sure what any ideas people.
i have got some things to use
zn-45 case
n64
ps1
megadrive
7.4v battery.

7N-40 Megadrive/Genesis portable

I'd like to see how that would turn out.

Personally, my favorite console is the N64. But I'd have to say Megadrive. Both the N64 and PSone are way overdone. There are only a few Megadrive/Genesis portables out there.

If it took you so long to get a PSOne screen, I have a suggestion. It's something I've considered doing. Either keep the case of the screen on it, or make a new one for it (which is what I'd do, as the normal case is bulky). Then, make a connector to it that is glued on which would contain all your video/audio and power connections. You would then design your portables with the idea of a detachable screen in mind, incorporating the other side of the connector into their case. That way you could build multiple portables and just switch out the screen when you want to use one. This is all assuming you're building them for keeping and not for selling.

looks like its going to be the megadrive have got some good ideas for the megadrive but have some for the n64 too :confused:
and Kyosho i like your idea

looks like the megadrive than only one problem just had a brain wave for a n64 portable.
so i am going to start a WIP for the n64 and the megadrive with my ideas and see witch one gets the most intrest and start with that one :D
but will be makeing them both.

Kyosho said:
If it took you so long to get a PSOne screen, I have a suggestion. It's something I've considered doing. Either keep the case of the screen on it, or make a new one for it (which is what I'd do, as the normal case is bulky). Then, make a connector to it that is glued on which would contain all your video/audio and power connections. You would then design your portables with the idea of a detachable screen in mind, incorporating the other side of the connector into their case. That way you could build multiple portables and just switch out the screen when you want to use one. This is all assuming you're building them for keeping and not for selling.

Sounds like bacteria's unfinished system, same thing, except with interchangeable systems instead.

Back