How to use AV in jack on Psone screen

zeturi

DEMON PIE!
I want to use my mini psone with the screen attached as a testing monitor station, but I don't want to take it apart or solder to it.

I know the answers are out there, but I want a cable with female RCA ends that will allow me to test my motherboards without having to use a TV. I'm totally willing to solder my own cable, too. ;)

Any normal DVD player or camera cable with the 3.5mm 4 contact plug should work. You can buy just the connectors from some places too. Most if not all have male RCA plugs, you probably want female jacks. I suggest you get a cable and just hack it.

XCVG, I don't think you understood what he wants to do.

Zeturi, get a female psone av port, and solder your jacks to the composite and audio pins, plug it to your psone screen, wala. Don't forget to put 5v on that one pin that needs it for the screen to work.

No, I wanted to use the actual av in jack, it's labeled so and is green colored on psone screens.

XCVG, I tried to make a cable a while back, but it did not work. I will try to find one, if not, then I'll try to make another.

Back