How do I make LED's pulse with my heatbeat?

That..actually sounds pretty good, but wouldn't I have to implant the mic into my body?

*ponders*

Anyways, it's 15 LED's

PulseVU wired into a microphone on a stethoscope's tube oughta do it. Just tape the stethoscopes listening end to your chest.

Yeah, I was actually thinking a pulse VU would be a good option, but I was thinking more along the lines of connecting it to a heart rate monitor, but it might be cheaper to just do that. Now I just need to get to the doctors office.

Also, preamp -> wut

ShockSlayer said:
Yeah, I was actually thinking a pulse VU would be a good option, but I was thinking more along the lines of connecting it to a heart rate monitor, but it might be cheaper to just do that. Now I just need to get to the doctors office.

Also, preamp -> wut
If you want a pulseVU, Ive got one laying around, and a power extender too.
Also this.

Yeah, I think I know of where I can get a stethoscope, but that is a good second option.

How much do you want for the PulseVU? I've only used the 2x, can the original handle 15 leds?

SS

ShockSlayer said:
Yeah, I think I know of where I can get a stethoscope, but that is a good second option.

How much do you want for the PulseVU? I've only used the 2x, can the original handle 15 leds?

SS
I have a bunch of stethoscopes. I have 3 in my room right now, and can get infinite stethoscopes ::3:

:ssawesome: !!!

I will have to get some cash first...shouldn't be too hard, rite?

<3

Also, aren't electret mics like the ones in DS's and whatnot?

samjc3 said:
ShockSlayer said:

Also, preamp -> wut
If you want a pulseVU, Ive got one laying around, and a power extender too.
Also this.
How much?

Back