Holiday Gift lists

Zeturi, that's the only big present I asked my rents for. One of those electric shavers with the smooth circular blades. They give such a clean, smooth shave. Which is great, my face skin is super sensitive, really prone to drying out, etc.

Same with me, man. I use sensitive skin razors and sensitive skin shaving cream, and aftershave when I'm done to close up my pores, and still end up with what looks like a bee hive attack on my face.

If your parents happen to find a good one on the cheap, please let me know and I'll show it my mom.

SHAVING MAKES MEH FEEL MANLY

My dad uses electric shavers, they look niiiiice.
If only I was big boy enough to shave ;_;

It seems cool at first, but it sucks balls when you need to shave every morning before you go to work. Anyways, Imma stop about shaving nao, and get back to making mah list.

Hmm, I should probably look into getting an electric razor. I've been shaving for 2 years and only now do I have to shave EVERY MORNING. I forget to shave sometimes in the shower which means I go that whole day looking like a Mexican lol

I shave every workday morning with a Gillette Fusion. I like it a lot more than any electric razor I've used, but I have to shave against the grain to get a really close shave. I think either my shaving cream sucks or I just don't need it, because I've had to shave a few times with just water and it wasn't much worse.

I hate shaving. I really need a nice electric razor so it isn't such a chore everyday.

Did I mention I hate shaving? Because I do.

50 Bucks
Astro A*Stars
Head-Direct RE0s
PS3.
Brink for Xbox 360

I shave with a razor.
No, not one with 6 blades and a comfort strip and a vibrating handle.

A *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing razor, 2 blades, 3 if I have the extra cash, and some *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing shaving cream, generic, $1 for a can.
Shave against the grain.

If you take good care of your skin, it won't bother you in the slightest.

jleemero said:
I shave with a razor.
No, not one with 6 blades and a comfort strip and a vibrating handle.

A *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing razor, 2 blades, 3 if I have the extra cash, and some *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing shaving cream, generic, $1 for a can.
Shave against the grain.

If you take good care of your skin, it won't bother you in the slightest.
I wash my face every day, use sensitive skin shaving cream, and a four blade razor. Whether I go against or with the grain, I always tear up my face.

It guess I'm lucky in that my facial hair is so light when it's short that it's somewhat unnoticeable that I have anything grown out for a couple of days.

dibzn.png

Somehow I feel like I should have more right to whine about shaving than all of you. The face is a lot less sensitive.

As for what I would ask for for Christmas:

Yeah. You see where this is going. Massive size reduction. :awesome: Course I wont get any of it, but thats a minor detail. :neutral2:

Which makes me wonder, would Nair products work okay on the face? It may be a viable solution.

Normally, I'd feel bad for derailing a topic so much, but everyone seems to leik the derail. :trollface:

zeturi said:
Which makes me wonder, would Nair products work okay on the face? It may be a viable solution.

Normally, I'd feel bad for derailing a topic so much, but everyone seems to leik the derail. :trollface:
:trollface:

http://www.nairformen.com/
If you check the faqs, it doesn't really recommend it on the face. It says it irritates sensitive skin, like the face, so you're probably no better off than shaving.

vskid3 said:
zeturi said:

:trollface:

http://www.nairformen.com/
If you check the faqs, it doesn't really recommend it on the face. It says it irritates sensitive skin, like the face, so you're probably no better off than shaving.
Manscaping :trollface:

samjc3 said:
Somehow I feel like I should have more right to whine about shaving than all of you. The face is a lot less sensitive.

As for what I would ask for for Christmas:

Yeah. You see where this is going. Massive size reduction. :awesome: Course I wont get any of it, but thats a minor detail. :neutral2:

Why do you need a new computer? Did you fry the one you have, or is that one better somehow?

I shave with plain 3 blade razors, no comfort strip, and cheap hydrating shaving cream. But my face still dries out hardcore.

Back