Heart Gold, Soul Silver, and hacking the Pokewalker

Re: HEART GOLD AND SOUL SILVER ARE REALSED IN THE US TODAY

They're already realsed????

</mean>

My girlfriend got HeartGold this morning, so she's going with me later to pick up SoulSilver. I think it'll be fun, especially since Silver and Gold are some of my favorites. We need to get everyone's friend code for the game :)

Jidan said:
They're already realsed????

</mean>

My girlfriend got HeartGold this morning, so she's going with me later to pick up SoulSilver. I think it'll be fun, especially since Silver and Gold are some of my favorites. We need to get everyone's friend code for the game :)
We do need EVERYONES friend codes...

?

I meant that anyone who gets the game and is up for interacting with us (more than they usually (unhealthily) do) should post their friend code somewhere.

I'm so tempted to double dip since my pokewalker is broken. Anyone not want theirs? :(

SoulSilver is the right choice.

EDIT: When is the DSiXL released?

Jewjo said:
I'm so tempted to double dip since my pokewalker is broken. Anyone not want theirs? :(

The 28th I think .Also The pokwalker instructions say DO NOT WASH on the front page
EDIT: why would you not want your pokewalker?

He've had the DSXL here since the 5th :p

banditpaw1 said:
Jewjo said:

The 28th I think .Also The pokwalker instructions say DO NOT WASH on the front page
It wasn't on purpose. I was doing my laundry (first time ever, too). I'm sure there's at least one person somewhere who doesn't want theirs. Nintendo should sell them separate, IMO. :p

Jewjo said:
banditpaw1 said:
Jewjo said:

It wasn't on purpose. I was doing my laundry (first time ever, too). I'm sure there's at least one person somewhere who doesn't want theirs. Nintendo should sell them separate, IMO. :p
I bet ebay has them

i feel bad, since im a sony person, and have always prefered the psp to the DS (durr) but i may just have to buy one here. all these epic games coming out make me need it (plus homebrew, of course).

is it worth it? and which is best?

samjc3 said:
i feel bad, since im a sony person, and have always prefered the psp to the DS (durr) but i may just have to buy one here. all these epic games coming out make me need it (plus homebrew, of course).

Get The DSi XL

banditpaw1 said:
samjc3 said:

Get The DSi XL
Only if you prefer larger portables. If you are going to use it outside of home, you should probably stick with the normal DSi. If not, wait 14 days for the XL to come out and get one. :p I'm tempted to buy one myself, but I don't want to spend the money. But on the other hand, I want to play Mighty Flip Champs and Shantae 2.

As for HGSS (if anyone cares), my brother said he'd get HG "soon", and that he doesn't care about the pokewalker. If it works with my cart (highly unlikely), I won't double dip.

Jewjo said:
banditpaw1 said:
samjc3 said:

Get The DSi XL
Only if you prefer larger portables. If you are going to use it outside of home, you should probably stick with the normal DSi. If not, wait 14 days for the XL to come out and get one. :p I'm tempted to buy one myself, but I don't want to spend the money. But on the other hand, I want to play Mighty Flip Champs and Shantae 2.

As for HGSS (if anyone cares), my brother said he'd get HG "soon", and that he doesn't care about the pokewalker. If it works with my cart (highly unlikely), I won't double dip.
I belive all the pokewalkers are interchangeable. (and region free)

Just picked up my copy. Lookin' forward to playing this :)

I've been playing the US version since Thursday...

Yeah, who cares? I BOUGHT my cart(HG), so I could get teh pokewalker. Plus IDK if they had a patch for the antipiracy yet for my cart, so yeah.

I traded over an eevee egg and a lvl5 lumineon.
I caught a pidgey and named it Burd.
I chose cyndaquil.

SS

EDIT: Eevee just evolved into Espeon woot!

SS

I know it was leaked.

Anyways, time to talk about exploiting the pokewalker.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
I caught a pidgey and named it Burd.

SS
Haha, that's inspired me to waste my 250th post to recommend that you (or someone here at least) should make an MR inspired team. But who would be what pokemon, aside from the obvious Poliwag?

By the way, I caved and ordered SS when my brother ordered HG. $35 isn't bad at all. I was thinking it'd be like $45.

ShockSlayer said:
I know it was leaked.

Anyways, time to talk about exploiting the pokewalker.

SS
I support this.

Back