Headphone Jack on a PSONE Screen

How would i Install a headphone jack in my NES portable? Which wires do I connect with the HP Switch etc?

Thanks for the help,
Phantom

As far as I know, the PSone screen already has a headphone jack; it's as simple as rewiring it. I forget if it's the black one or the green one. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I've never had a PSone screen.

hmmm, i discarded that board unfortunately, i have another one though from a zenith screen i can use. I once saw an img with a pinout for that jack, if anybody has it please post?

My original question still upholds though. Can i use a radioshack headphone jack and how would i hook it up?

johnderby said:
It is difficult, it took me a while to do well in the L64. HP-L and R are the speakers of the headphones, of course, and HP-S, is moved to another contact in making external speakers. Remember to ground. Peek, plug and see what contacts touching the right places. Probably a bit annoying.
Marshall?

seanmacdonn said:
johnderby said:
It is difficult, it took me a while to do well in the L64. HP-L and R are the speakers of the headphones, of course, and HP-S, is moved to another contact in making external speakers. Remember to ground. Peek, plug and see what contacts touching the right places. Probably a bit annoying.
Marshall?
Spambot. Look at the signature.

johnderby said:
Oh...

He's on a roll 4 posts...30 minutes. and you can use a radioshack headphone jack, I think there's a thread about that somewhere for a how-to. I might be wrong about the how-to, but it is doable

Back