Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well someone's angry about what he got for Christmas, and that person is not me.

Don't end yourself before finding out whether or not that SNES chip gets to you, and works or not.

Wow pLover. Just when I was starting to really respect you for the Intelligence you held, You threw it all away. You are a class A idiot, and you've just lost every single shred of respect from me. I don't care if you don't end up doing it, I will never see you the same way again.

Just because the world is harder than you *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing expected it to be doesn't give you the right to destroy what you obviously don't even care to own.

By even saying you would destroy your own life is directly disrespecting You, Your Parents, Your Ancestors, Even God.

When you're born you're given the Breath of life that some would kill for. People lose their lives Everyday to Violence, Disease, and here you are just Throwing yours away. I hope you feel the burn where your Going.

The Simple fact is; When things get rough you don't give up like a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing baby, You fight it head on and DO something about, understand?

If everyone in the world killed themselves when it got a little tough, No body would be alive.

Simply put; You just disgraced your entire family, and lost many people's Respect. I have no Sympathy for you.

MT

before you kill yourself, think about this.

You are not alone. I was just like you. I gave up on the world. Then I had a thought. In all the flax of the world, there are people who think like you and me. People that have great minds and see the world for what it really is. If we were to kill ourselves, there would be nothing left at all. who would point out the world's problems? Who would make an effort to change the world for the better? Trust me. Try to stick around a while longer. Oh, and that 2012 stuff is just a bunch of class A bullflax. The sun is not going to explode. And you said that there will be nothing worth living past college. Well ever thought of a family? Friends? Those two things are worth more than anything to live for.

So take my advice and don't do it. Besides. Think of those you will be hurting. A friend of my family's son hung himself a week before Christmas last year. The dad (a widower at that) was a complete wreck. He said that when he would get home he would just curl p on the floor and cry for his son for hours. Now that it is near the anniversary, he is back to being a wreck again. Think about the others you have no idea how many people you will hurt.

Get over yourself plover. You are a teenager, you know little to nothing about life. It's hormones, and besides, if things are truly as bad as you make them out to be, they can only get better from here.

In most societies, people who commit suicide are not respected for the very reasons many people point out here. In America, we have this idiotic tendency to make people who commit suicide into heroes. Very rarely, it makes sense, mental disorders and such. Most of the time, it is just an empty action. Just think, last person who committed suicide you know of, did everyone ignore it and move on, knowing they were assholes for not caring about others, and idiots for using the final solution? No, they probably had some memorial, everybody says how great they are, what "an hero" they were, and demonize all the factors that "caused" it, even ones that are part of daily life. In doing this, we in a sense promote suicide.

Know why most other countries have a lot less suicide? Because people who go through with it are worse than dirt, and that is an active deterrent to people considering it. Here, it is an attention grab and some sort of martyrdom. Some people think my view is messed up, and sure, I feel for your _insert relative who committed suicide here_, but we would be better off just ignoring and moving past those people. It would make our lives easier, reduce the number of suicides, and ACTUALLY MAKE SOME SENSE.

You are going through a rough stage in life, and I think lots of people at least consider suicide at least once in their life (I know I have). But if you actually go through with it, you deserve no sympathy, no memorial, and no respect. People who commit suicide might think they are just ending their own problems, but they are just passing far worse problems on to others.

I seriously doubt plover is being serious.

If he is, he's a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*tard tbh.

I'm going with michael, the difference is I just had no respect for him in the first place. :awesome:

And if he is joking, he's a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*tard as well.

This isn't something you *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing joke about.

Michaelthurston said:
Wow pLover. Just when I was starting to really respect you for the Intelligence you held, You threw it all away. You are a class A idiot, and you've just lost every single shred of respect from me. I don't care if you don't end up doing it, I will never see you the same way again.

Just because the world is harder than you linking expected it to be doesn't give you the right to destroy what you obviously don't even care to own.

By even saying you would destroy your own life is directly disrespecting You, Your Parents, Your Ancestors, Even God.

When you're born you're given the Breath of life that some would kill for. People lose their lives Everyday to Violence, Disease, and here you are just Throwing yours away. I hope you feel the burn where your Going.

The Simple fact is; When things get rough you don't give up like a linking baby, You fight it head on and DO something about, understand?

If everyone in the world killed themselves when it got a little tough, No body would be alive.

Simply put; You just disgraced your entire family, and lost many people's Respect. I have no Sympathy for you.

MT

I agree.

you know, you can see a psychologist or go to a mental institution to help rehabilitate you.

And you guys are all assholes.

Except me. I'm da coolestly guy evar. :awesome:

Seriously though. Don't kill yourself. Life is worth living. I wanna talk to you via phone before you go.

Also, *Can'tSayThisOnTV* FRED FIGGLEHORN AND *Can'tSayThisOnTV* MILEY CYRUS AND *Can'tSayThisOnTV* TWILIGHT AND *Can'tSayThisOnTV* OBAMA AND *Can'tSayThisOnTV* HIPPIES LIKE KURT. :awesome:

SS

To anyone who still thinks this is for real:

at the end of the post said:
200X is over, and Megaman hasn't happened, yet.

So...yeah. It was a joke-ish, although the stuff I mentioned like global warming and Miley Cyrus (I forgot about Twilight) are annoying, they're not really worth dying over. If I really wanted to kill myself there would be much darker things I would have said.

Not funny. Why? Because I tracked you down and called your home phone and dads work phone to warn him.

Die in a pit.

(18::3:2:20) CHATROOM: pLover enters the channel.
(18::3:2:23) pLover: Hola
(18::3:2:24) ShockSlayer: Hello
(18::3:2:29) ShockSlayer: Welcome to "The Cave"
(18::3:2::3:2) pLover: So
(18::3:2::3:6) pLover: What's the dealio
(18::3:2::3:7) ShockSlayer: Here is where you will be judged.
(18::3:2:46) ShockSlayer: Be Silent.
(18::3:2:48) pLover: Alright
(18::3:2:52) ShockSlayer: DO not speak unless spoken to.
(18::3:3:16) ShockSlayer: Be still.
(18::3:3:17) ShockSlayer: CAVE
(18::3:3:19) ShockSlayer: SPEAK TO US
(18::3:3:23) ShockSlayer: SO THAT WE MAY LEARN
(18::3:3::3:0) ShockSlayer: JUDGE PLOVER
(18::3:3:40) CAVE: PLOVER
(18::3:3:52) CAVE: I AM THE GREAT AND MIGHTY CAVE
(18::3:4:13) CAVE: ALSO KNOW AS AN ALGORITHM JLEE PROGRAMMED INTO THE AJAX CHAT.
(18::3:4:22) CAVE: HELLO PLOVER
(18::3:4:28) pLover: Hello
(18::3:4::3:0) CAVE: TODAY YOU WILL BE JUDGED
(18::3:4:51) CAVE: YOU HAVE TRANSGRESSED THE LAWS WRITTEN BY MODRETRO
(18::3:5:02) CAVE: YOU WILL BE PUNISHED
(18::3:5:12) CAVE: DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO YOUR DEFENSE
(18::3:5:42) pLover: Well I didn't think I was breaking the rules, but ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it
(18::3:5:48) pLover: So I guess I don't
(18::3:5:55) CAVE: VERY WELL THEN
(18::3:6:08) CAVE: YOU WILL BE SENTENCED TO THE FOLLOWING
(18::3:6:44) CAVE: 1 MONTH OF DEROGATORY TITLE CHANGE, 1 MONTH OF DEROGATORY AVATAR CHANGE, UNLESS OTHERWISE DIRECTED
(18::3:6:54) CAVE: GOODBYE PLOVER.
(18::3:6:56) pLover: Ok
(18::3:6:59) CHATROOM: pLover has been logged out (Kicked).
(18::3:7:09) ShockSlayer: Justice.

Gee, plover.
I'm glad you're not serious, but you do know you threw away any respect anybody here had for you.

That wasn't funny.
You had me worried.

You HURT me.
And I'm glad Palmer did what he did. Maybe that'll show you that these kinds of "jokes" aren't funny at all.

Death is serious.
Suicide is worse.

I read it, and instantly recognized it as a joke (because I read the WHOLE THING, zomg!), thought it was funny, giggled, and moved on to the next thread.

Nobody picked up on the phones, and I did not leave a message. I had the number of the next door neighbor onscreen ready to call, though, and I would have moved down the line till somebody on your street picked up.

You got lucky. I imagine if I had actually talked to someone, plover would be off the internet for a long, long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back