Good point and shoot cameras for under 100$, HELP!

Yoshilime M.R.

Master of Limes
I'm trying to find a good point and shoot digital camera, but i can't seem to find any! Maybe you ca help me find one? Here is what i need:

At least 7 megapixel
sd storage
Double AA battery support ( prefered, but rechargeable excepted)
a movie mode
A speaker

So, know any good ones? please help me, link a site or something, i can't decide!

I'm not sure if this is a point and shoot, but here is one I found that uses double AA's, is 7 megapixels or more, and is under $100. It also has SD storage.

Yoshilime M.R. said:
I'm trying to find a good point and shoot digital camera, but i can't seem to find any!

Lies are not good. :p I'll try to find another one.

edit: Try this. There aren't many details besides price and that it uses SD cards though.

Also there are quite a few Kodak ones. This was easy.. :rolleyes:

Don't buy a Kodak camera. The optics are flax. Also they just love to take blurricam shots.

Almost all cameras use 2 AA batteries. Almost all cameras use SD cards. Megapixels don't matter. Most cameras have garbage movie mode. And some cameras have speakers but some don't. Also, good luck finding anything good under $100.

XCVG said:
Don't buy a Kodak camera. The optics are flux. Also they just love to take blurricam shots.

Almost all cameras use 2 AA batteries. Almost all cameras use SD cards. Megapixels don't matter. Most cameras have garbage movie mode. And some cameras have speakers but some don't. Also, good luck finding anything good under $100.

Not anymore. Most use rechargeable li-ons. to me, mega does matter. some do. and there are some good out there for 100, i just cant find one i like. i've been searching for a week.

May I ask why megapixels matter? Are you doing something exceedingly strange and unusual?

Honestly Megapixels don't matter. Neither does brand. I use a Kodak and it takes amazing pictures when using a tripod and I have good lighting. I got it for $150 way back when, and I still use it to this day. If you are getting blurry pictures, you might want to try using a tripod or resting your arms on something solid so you don't shake as much. Also never use flash. Flash sucks. Lightboxes are amazing. I suggest you make one.

I've seen people take great pictures with a 3.2 megapixel camera. The camera doesn't matter, the person holding it does. :p

MOST IMPORTANTLY, if you are taking pictures close up. Use Macro. It's the little flower. Your pictures will turn out so much better if you are trying to take one up close.

[lecture]I posted three links, and you reject them. They all seem perfectly fine to me. I'm not going to waste more time for you to say no to more.[/lecture]

I'm sorry to. I just don't think others can really help that much, as I really don't care what I use. Design and that doesn't matter to me, and you probably do care about that stuff. But only you know what you like.

Back