Gamecube Wiring Guide

Harshboy

I was bored. If anything is wrong, Tell me.

GCN-1.png

please tell me you at least copy pics from the internet or something? otherwise you have some very elaborate features

irish360 said:
please tell me you at least copy pics from the internet or something? otherwise you have some very elaborate features

I use pictures from the internet as reference. The only thing that I did not sprite myself in that diagram is the Resistor. Skyone drew the base a long time ago, but I changed the values.

I like simple and clean diagrams. There is no reason why they always have to look like ass all the time, and so I make my own using readily available information.

I updated the Guide last night for more detail, I think it's the final version. Anyone who doesn't have a Rev. C Gamecube can still figure out what to do because they will just input 12V to the power board, or input 1.9V, 3.3V, and 5V into the Gamecube Motherboard.

I dont think you can use digital, you need to use the component cable to get digital picture.

There is no way to obtain a RGB Signal from a Rev. C Gamecube, it has been redesigned and has no Digital AV Port.

i know this is an old topic but is there a specific part next to the words "change pot to 8v" and if not do you have any suggestions for regulating the voltage

buy a 7508, or another screen that works on 12V

or if you want a psone screen, just use a 7.5V battery pack, and make a custom regulator for your cube, see zenloc's guide (in the sticky)

Back