Gamecube Powered with a toy car battery video

Joeyjoe9876 said:
well i guess the gc was just tested to work with something under 11v :p

It has been known for a while now to work with 10v. And that is a 9.5v battery which I bet runs at around 10v so that is why it worked. ;)

SS has done it with a 5 volt battery, but under 8 volts the disc drive starts to have issues.

bentomo said:
SS has done it with a 5 volt battery, but under 8 volts the disc drive starts to have issues.

Yes he has run the 12v line off 5v but the Gamecube regulator board needs 10v to work properly . Here is a quote from him.

ShockSlayer said:
A bit of clarification on the voltages:

Yes, its possible to run the gamecube's 12v line off of ~5v, but the GC powerboard will only go as low as 10v. So, unless we come up with a working way the run the gc off of some regulators(TI cards didn't work for me), then we are stuck with the original powerboard.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
I completely concur with hailrazer.

I was about to post the same thing, but it seems he beat me to it. :p

SS

Since I'm your alter ego (or is it the other way around?) did I actually post it or did you? And who did it first?

Hmmmmm

hailrazer said:
ShockSlayer said:
I completely concur with hailrazer.

I was about to post the same thing, but it seems he beat me to it. :p

SS

Since I'm your alter ego (or is it the other way around?) did I actually post it or did you? And who did it first?

Hmmmmm
:lol: i think you did

I think he did. But not with TI cards, I don't think.

Also, I think hail is my alter-ego, filled with pure evil. I mean, who else would join on Sept. 11th? :evil2: :awesome:

SS

Back