Gamecube audio...

Jidan

JEEEEEEEEDAN
Okay, so I was desoldering off the port (whatever it is, it sticks out the bottom of the motherboard) next to the a/v cable on my gamecube and when I tried to test it again, all I got was static whenever my gamecube was supposed to make noise. Does anyone know what this could be? :cry4:

EDIT: It ONLY happens on the main menu of the gamecube - so far all the games I've tried have worked perfectly. NOW does anyone know what this is?

EDIT AGAIN: Forget it...everything stopped working right and I'm sure the thing's ruined...

Jidan said:
Okay, so I was desoldering off the port (whatever it is, it sticks out the bottom of the motherboard) next to the a/v cable on my gamecube and when I tried to test it again, all I got was static whenever my gamecube was supposed to make noise. Does anyone know what this could be? :cry4:

EDIT: It ONLY happens on the main menu of the gamecube - so far all the games I've tried have worked perfectly. NOW does anyone know what this is?

EDIT AGAIN: Forget it...everything stopped working right and I'm sure the thing's ruined...

checkforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingcheckforshortingandblowonboardalot

:dah:

Lol. Well, everything stopped working at the exact same time - I've cleaned everything up and am going to try again tomorrow afternoon.

Back