Gameboy Color Questions

ColtHardic

Okay I have the Special Pokemon Edition Gameboy Color.

Here is a pic of the Gameboy.

gba_pokemon_us.gif

Well anyway I was wondering in what kind of ways can I mod it? I don't have a GBASP but I do have to DS Lites and I really don't wanna take them apart. But I was just wondering what things I could do to make this thing look cooler and run better or something.

Thanks for your help.

Colt A. Hardic :D

Dont do anything to it. Those are better left alone. If you want I'll take it off of your hands, though. How much for it? And would you be willing to trade?

Honestly, I wouldn't mod a special edition of anything. I would recommend picking up an extra GBC for modding, it will be worth it in the long run.

As far as popular mods, here's a pretty good list:
  • Frontlight it Link.
  • Add a rechargeable battery
  • Change the LED
  • Prosound it. Link.
  • Custom paint

Eeew don't follow that prosound guide, with the stupid cord sticking out! Make a jack, or use the existing one.

TheNineRings said:
Dont do anything to it. Those are better left alone. If you want I'll take it off of your hands, though. How much for it? And would you be willing to trade?

I was thinking that I might sell it for about $50-$80. Or I will trade for something. What do you have that you would be willing to trade for it? Any other Gameboy's would do. (Maybe even a hacked one with a frontlight and all that fancy stuff.) :p

I would trade you other gameboys, but do you mind not having a start select membrane? Otherwise I dont have any other ones. I'll pm you a list of stuff I might be able to trade later.

Back