*Game* Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNT 2.5

Meet the SPY!
Well, I posted this topic on some other forums. so I guess I will try it here
How to play
The name of the game is to "ban" the person that posted before you. for example, to ban this post you would type, "You are banned because in this game, we need no examples"
after some days the points will be tallied, and the person with the most bans will get, Uh, Bragging rights?
Rules
No racism, personal insults or flaming (Eg, You are banned because you are a stupid retarded flaxhead. ETC)

Please try to be inventive with your "Bans!"

DNT 2.5 said:
How to play
The name of the game is to "ban" the person that posted before you. for example, to ban this post you would type, "You are banned because in this game, we need no examples"
after some days the points will be tallied, and the person with the most bans will get, Uh, Bragging rights?
Rules
No racism, personal insults or flaming (Eg, You are banned because you are a stupid retarded flaxhead. ETC)

You are banned because this game Will not get traffic!

DNT 2.5 said:
DNT 2.5 said:
How to play
Rules

You are banned because this game Will not get traffic!
You are banned because this game sucks ass.

You are banned because you expressed your opinion.

(I don't think we should quote because this thread will get massive. Just talk about thepost right above you)

Banned for...

fail.png

OBJECT ERROR: 405 : UNEXPECTED "fail" AT LINE "you"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back