FS/T: my gameboy nesp

themadhacker

Crazy Train
I plan on making another so this one's gotta go.

It plays famicom games, but with an adapter will play american and euro carts. It uses a sj3 noac and has the 72 built in games.

the colors are a little pale and have some thin lines, but that is how most of the sj3s are anyway. Picture quality is fine on a 2.5' screen anyway.

It runs on four AA batteries just like the original gameboy.
The only downside is for whatever reason when the batteries start to get low Start and Select aren't very responsive.

I'm asking $150 but am flexible. If you have anything interesting to trade, we could possibly trade up or trade down. Just let me know what you have, the worst I can do is say no :p

Now for some pics and a video of it playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1tGSRr57wI

002-17_zpscdc35ee3.jpg

No, the screen isn't completely held in with hot glue. It is now held in firmly with gobs of JB Weld.

003-12_zps87d0813a.jpg

005-6_zps9ae33163.jpg

006-5_zps5f5b8f6d.jpg

007-4_zpsd19df008.jpg

2.5" screen
has 72 built in games (smb, contra, tetris 2, mario bros, dig dug, 1942 being a few of the more popular ones on it)
Plays famicom cartridges and will play american/euro games with an adapter
nice loud audio
takes standard AA batteries.

themadhacker said:
2.5" screen
has 72 built in games (smb, contra, tetris 2, mario bros, dig dug, 1942 being a few of the more popular ones on it)
Plays famicom cartridges and will play american/euro games with an adapter
nice loud audio
takes standard AA batteries.
ok am liking it but the AA slot kills it for me but what ever also whats your region and am more intrested in trading then buying cuz am building a ps2p and i will need has much money as posible

To be fair, you can just use rechargeable AA's if you want.

Region as is NTSC or PAL? Or as in what part of the country I'm from. to answer both, Ntsc and I'm in Ohio.

What would you have to trade?

ok cool , so what are you looking for ? and al offer something later cuz am a little busy right now al have to look around my junk

ttsgeb said:
:stare:
Then do it. His price is more than reasonable.

i didnt say am doing it i said i finish it just now and i didnt say it is a bad price but now in days people are looking for gcps and stuff so i dont think must people will pay that price :evil2:

thecasperrojas said:
i didnt say am doing it i said i finish it just now and i didnt say it is a bad price but now in days people are looking for gcps and stuff so i dont think must people will pay that price :evil2:

Umm yes you did say it was a bad price.

thecasperrojas said:
mm maybe you should put the price down a little cuz i just build one and finish just now and it cost me only 65USD to build

That infers the price is bad.

And it doesn't matter at ALL what it costs to build. It matters the time/effort involved. Which apparently you think should be nothing. :rolleyes:

ok if you say it its cool i really dont care i was just saying so he can sell it and i wasnt saying to sell it at 65 dollers but he can sell it atleast $130 and no more battles in this thread if any ones wants to battle or fight or whatever its that you'all call it just make another thread

Sorry man, but can't do $130.

I don't need to sell it, but if somebody were to pay my asking price (or close to it) or do an interesting trade, I would.

themadhacker said:
Sorry man, but can't do $130.

I don't need to sell it, but if somebody were to pay my asking price (or close to it) or do an interesting trade, I would.
its cool i was just giving a simple hint but i sold the one i just build and am looking forward for this one just cuz of beautaful case and still dont like the batteries slot lol but its sexy

Back