FS: Sock, Mold, Hori pads, Secret64 case

βeta

ModRetro Legend
Used vacuum former, works great. Seal is tight, has frames for 12"x12" and 12"x18" plastic. Comes with two sheets of 0.1"x12"x24" High-Impact Polystyrene. Asking $35+shipping. SOLD!

Hsb1G.jpg

This is the mold for the portable me and SS were making. I have no reason to keep it around. $5+shipping.

VlL56.jpg

Two rare Hori Famicom controllers, straight from Super Potato. These would be $40 each if you ordered them from Japan, both are yours for $50+shipping.

dXkaj.jpg

The unfinished case to the Secret64. It's pretty Dang dirty, but a bit of alcohol will clean it right up. Screen hole fits 3.5" ebay screen EXACTLY, if you take the metal frame off. Anyone interested? Asking $20+shipping

xtd7g.jpg

m2dEr.jpg

Sock from MRCT. I don't know who left it here, but it's not mine. I washed it. I'll shove it in an envelope for $1.
W3L5I.jpg

All prices negotiable. I am not accepting trades, as I leave for college in a week. I don't want to bring any of this flax with me. ALL OFFERS MUST BE MADE BY NEXT MONDAY, OR I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SHIP.

Re: FS: Vacuum Former, Plastic, Mold, Hori pads, Secret64 case

Vac forming set sold pending payment.

Beta...this all makes me sad. Is there anything you didn't totally quit working on??? :/

I'm going to college, where they have a professional vacuum former.

I'm currently working on that.

*Can'tSayThisOnTV* I WANT A HORI FAMICOM PAD :cry:

AND YOU WANT IT BAAAAAAAAD, TOO.

I will part with it for less.

I will throw in the buttons and c stick cap too if you want.

Any way I could get that nice copper heatsink of yours (I assume it's rev 5...thats what I remember) that you made for something. If it's already used then that's ok. Also, PM me your PayPal

I will sell the rev 3 sheetsink. What's it worth to ya?

My Paypal is jjhammerstein!gmail.com

will it fit on a rev 5? I can make a few adjustments if it doesn't. And how much extra should I send you for the heatsink?

What's the cheapest I could replace the metal with? Would you also be interested in batteries that fit the dmg perfectly?

Back