FS: PSp (I need $ to finish it tho.)

epicelite

Frequent Poster
Well, anyone want a PSp?

Actually it needs a battery pack to be truely portable, if you pay for a battery and charger I will set it up to work.

NOTE: The bottom is not attached in this picture, its just a demo shot with the buttons taped in place from behind. :p
PSp.jpg

NOTE: The "shape" buttons are slightly askew, but actually it kinda works out better that way.

I need a little money to finish it up so I need someone to buy it, then wait a couple weeks for me to do my work. (Won't really take that long but shipping and all that...)

What I need to finish this:
PS1 SCPH-1080 (no analog stick) controller.
New soldering iron (Rat shack $10 irons were not made to last 4 years.)
Solder (I actually ran out! :eek: )
A freakin' table to work on. (I srsly do all my work sitting on the floor, with a little metal sheet to do my soldering on.)
And a few other small things I don't feel like listing that would be nice.

So anyway, I guess I will start the bidding at... $150?

Also u got to cover any GayPal fees.

I think you should reconsider using a metal sheet to do your soldering. It's conductive, and may fry your parts. I lost a Zenith screen that way. :gonk: Better to use something like a sheet of wood, plywood or particle board is cheap and scraps are everywhere.

What's the plan, anyway? Flip the screen up to reveal the disc lid? Or like Life of Brian and screw the Psone screen onto the back?

zeturi said:
I think you should reconsider using a metal sheet to do your soldering. It's conductive, and may fry your parts. I lost a Zenith screen that way. :gonk: Better to use something like a sheet of wood, plywood or particle board is cheap and scraps are everywhere.

What's the plan, anyway? Flip the screen up to reveal the disc lid? Or like Life of Brian and screw the Psone screen onto the back?

Well I have a 3rd hand thing that holds stuff above it, its just for if some solder drips or something/to set iron on.

Back