FS: PS2 modding services and more

SnowKitty

i am offering PS2 modchip installs for most versions of fat PS2 and some models of slim PS2.
i am charging $75 plus shipping for the install service on most fat PS2s, price may vary depending on motherboard version and chip type. slim PS2s will also vary in price depending on chip and board version. (does not include the modchip, you must provide that) i will install the chip and re-grease the laser sled with synthetic molybdenum grease. please make sure your PS2 is in good working order (no disk read error issues, etc) this service does not include repairs, though i may be willing to make some repairs at additional cost if i have the part that is needed or if you can provide it. if you do not know where to buy a good PS2 chip i can probably link you to a couple of sites that sell them.

i'm also selling SATA modded PS2 network adapters. they will work with most 3.5 and 2.5 SATA HDDs. this mod removes the dialup modem, but leaves ethernet intact. i am asking $80 plus shipping
i can accept payment by cash or postal money order (sorry, i do not accept paypal) i can ship these within the US and canada (canadians must pay via postal money order in USD)

DSCI0408.jpg

KA-KOW!
i now offer shipping to canada. please note that international shipping is slow and annoyingly expensive, so modchip installation services may not be cost-effective for you canadian customers, but i do however, offer very nice premodded consoles that are ready to go and will save you the headache of shipping stuff back and forth across the border.

Back