pkmnjunky7

I have the following

Broken 8gb Ipod Touch 1st GenSOLD

Working N64, Comes with RF adapter, and Power cable [PENDING]

N64 games
Harvest moon 64SOLD
Mario Party 3PENDING
Mario Kart

Working Nintendo DS, The case is pretty banged up, the touch screen is really scratched, and the hinge is severely broken on the right side. It still plays games fine, If you saw this previously it said the top screen was messed up, this is no longer the case. I replaced the ribbon cable and it now works fine.

I have a bunch of different colored GBA SP shells.. if you need buttons I should have what you need, I have batteries too. I have used all the lighting hardware out of them so dont ask... Just let me know what you are looking for.

Also I have a copy of Stack up that includes an officially nintendo made Famicom converter that allows you to play Famicom games on a NESPENDING...

Let me know if anyone wants any of this stuff... I should be fairly reasonable on pricing. Keep in mind I know what most of it is worth though.. Also, if anyone has anything they want to offer for trade. I am looking for the following,

Screens bigger than 3.5"
good cases...
anything really, just let me know what you've got and want to trade...

First come, First served, (pictures upon request)
I accept paypal or money order by mail. (Preferably paypal) I would rather only ship to the States, but if there's something you have to have and you live somewhere else we can try to work something out. If anyone here doubts my integrity, I do have an Ebay account with 100% feedback.. My username is Darkjediknite77

Thanks!

I'm interested in harvest moon 64, do you see anything here you would be willing to trade for it?

http://forums.modretro.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=508

Shipping ought to be a few bucks if you put it in a small envelope with some padding.

If not trade, then how much? I read that it really is a dinosaur of a game, but it is good nonetheless, and I need some more games.

EDIT: What do you mean by good cases? I might be able to help you out thar as well.

I am interested in the ds and the stack up with the famicom converter. is the converter the one in the game, or one that is manufactured?

snowpenguin said:
I'm interested in harvest moon 64, do you see anything here you would be willing to trade for it?

http://forums.modretro.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=508

Shipping ought to be a few bucks if you put it in a small envelope with some padding.

If not trade, then how much? I read that it really is a dinosaur of a game, but it is good nonetheless, and I need some more games.

EDIT: What do you mean by good cases? I might be able to help you out thar as well.

I would take 25$ shipped for it.. (assuming you dont live in alaska or something)

and about cases, just anything that might be used for a case.. Idk, I am pretty skilled at crafting things and using bondo so the case thing isn't that big of a deal, that should be the easiest part for me. I just thought I'd throw it out there.

Yoshilime M.R. said:
I am interested in the ds and the stack up with the famicom converter. is the converter the one in the game, or one that is manufactured?

I'd give you the DS for 20$ shipped, or if you have something cool to trade. Do you want pics?

It is an NES game and you open it up and inside is the converter with the famicom stack up game inside of it, to use it you simply take the stack up game out and put in a different famicom game. It you want to use it as a converter you would need to modify the plastic NES game case a bit, not too difficult

I'll take 20$ shipped for it.

102_0410.jpg

EDITS: added the info about the DS, fixed a word I misspelled and other minor things (today was my first day of college.. my brain is a bit numb)

Hmmm... I've seen them not sell for $10 on eBay. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Nothing you want in my trade thread then huh? There's the plastic sheeting, that's good for casing.

snowpenguin said:
Hmmm... I've seen them not sell for $10 on eBay. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Nothing you want in my trade thread then huh? There's the plastic sheeting, that's good for casing.

If I sold you the game for $15.00 shipped, how many pieces of plastic sheeting would you be willing to send me? (if any...)

snowpenguin said:
Meh. Still don't want to pay that much...

But shipped for $10 I could send you 5 sheets. Shipping is $5.

No thanks, I think I'll pass. No hard feelings though. I just don't want to sell it for anything less than $15.00

Added: New, full size, aluminum, Rocket something.. (maybe Rocketfish.. I can't remember right now.) bluetooth keyboard. I don't want this at all... Offer me whatever you want, nothing is too low an offer.

Stuff I'm looking for..

Mooshy tact switches, controllers, (snes, n64, nes, gamecube) and LEDs

Back