FS - Consoles mostly; some as-is

I've got a lot that I no longer want.

Gamecube
Gameboy Player w/ Disc
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Viewtiful Joe

Some of them have no cases:
Pikmin
Alien Hominid (always freezes after first level)
Tony Hawk's Underground
007 Nightfire
Dead to Rights
NHL Hitz 2003
Crazy Taxi

I also have a little Nintendo brand game case. That's where all the other games are kept in.

Atari Jakks Pacific Plug-n-Play Paddle
Atari Jakks Pacific Plug-n-Play joystick

FC Twin - Somewhat disassembled at the moment. Could be put back together easily enough. No controllers or hookups.
FC3 - Totally token apart. The NES motherboard has been physically removed from the others. Firmly as-is. No controllers or hookups.

Atari Flashback 2 - probably fried
Atari Flashback 2 - AV cable is no longer attached. Could probably fix it, but I don't think I have the proper power cable for it anyways.

Pac Man plug-n-play - AV cable no longer attached on this as well. Runs from batteries, so really I"m just not inclined to fix it.

NES Quiskshot
NES Quickshot 2

Pictures on request

What has been done to the flashback 2 board that makes you think it is fried? Can i see closeup pictures of both motherboards, and a price? Any transaction feedback here, eBay, anywhere else?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... llFeedback

That's my feedback on eBay. Some rocky bits in there and it should be noted that I've had a lot of people not leave feedback, but whatever.

Anyways, I stupidly ran AC power through it. I, it turns out, don't actually have a properly voltaged AC adapter around so I've ever been able to test it since then properly. I can take pictures though.

Re: Re: FS - Consoles mostly; some as-is

CapnLilNemo said:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=gillalley&ftab=AllFeedback

That's my feedback on eBay. Some rocky bits in there and it should be noted that I've had a lot of people not leave feedback, but whatever.

Anyways, I stupidly ran AC power through it. I, it turns out, don't actually have a properly voltaged AC adapter around so I've ever been able to test it since then properly. I can take pictures though.

Please do on the pictures, mainly of the motherboards. Basically I'm looking for a Rev A and/or B board, and also want to make sure it's not a pirate board, unsuitable for the cart mod.

Back