FS: 2 Xbox 360s (Zephyr JTAG and Xenon JTAG)

Harshboy

I'm selling two more of my JTAG Xbox 360's. I get so many jtaggable motherboards these days I don't know what to do with them...well, actually I do. Sell them of course. Modding and selling these sure beats a summer job 8) If you buy these you can feel good by knowing that you're buying me my college books for next semester ;)

Zephyr JTAG (Ghost Shell with 250GB Custom HDD) - Ultimate JTAG Experience

Pictures:
Front of Console
Console and Hard Drive
Top of Console (Shows HDD)

This one is a Zephyr model with a Hitachi DVD Drive. This 360 is enclosed in the Glossy Black Ghost Shell which looks very similar to the newer glossy 250GB slim models. It currently runs freeboot with the 12611 dash installed. It has DashLaunch 2.21 installed pre-configured to load Freestyle Dash (Default) and XexMenu (X Button) off of the internal HDD. By default, holding RB will boot to the standard Kinect Dash. I can change any/all of that before I ship it off to whatever the buyer wants. The DVD Drive is flashed with LT+ and boots all new AP-25 backups just fine. The KV is unbanned, not that it matters since you will not be going online though. Original NAND Dumps and a freeboot NAND Dump will be provided in case you ever end up needing them. Included with this 360 is a 250GB Hard Drive with custom Window and blue leds installed. This 360 works perfectly, but has been reballed and reflowed to ensure it lasts. I recommend running the fans at 80-100% to prevent E74's/3RROD in the future. Never had these problems, but it doesn't hurt to try my best to prevent them now does it? Hard Drive is preloaded with homebrew, emulators, freestyle dash, and some games.

I'm asking for $315 shipped to US. It will be shipped in a Medium Flat Rate Box unless you request cables and power brick, in which case a Large Flat Rate Box will be used instead. If outside of the US, postage will vary. No Video Cables/Power Cables Included unless requested and will cost extra.

Xenon JTAG (White) - Good Beginner JTAG Console

Pictures:
Not the exact console, but looks just like it

This one is a Xenon model with a Hitachi DVD Drive. This 360 is enclosed in the standard White 360 Shell. It currently runs freeboot with the 9199 dash installed. It has DashLaunch 2.21 installed pre-configured to load XexMenu off of the internal HDD. By default, holding RB will boot to the standard NXE Dash. I can change any/all of that before I ship it off to whatever the buyer wants. The DVD Drive is not flashed (stock). The KV is unbanned, not that it matters since you will not be going online though. Original NAND Dumps and a freeboot NAND Dump will be provided in case you ever end up needing them. Under some miracle this Xenon has never had the RROD but that doesn't mean it won't. I recommend running the fans at 80-100% to prevent E74's/3RROD in the future. Xenons are the launch 360 model and are known overheat easier than all newer models. Still has stock xclamps and heatsinks.

$125 Shipped to US. Console only. If outside of the US, postage will vary. No Video Cables/Power Cables Included unless requested and will cost extra.

Feel free to negotiate prices/trades. I would definitely trade for some stuff, just offer. Items of interest include Gamecubes and Original Xboxs (working of course), Nintendo 3DS, games, etc. Money is always of interest too.

Back