Florida MR meetup.

If I get off my ass and make some money, I could come down to Florida :) It probably wouldn't happen before school starts, though...so it'd have to be a break during school for me. But I can try either way.

LOL! They are dead broke, used to live in a small house, and now live on a boat. Key West is not fancy AT ALL. It is full of rednecks with beach flavor. Imagine South Carolina, but with sand and water.

And Key Lime pie.

PalmerTech said:
LOL! They are dead broke, used to live in a small house, and now live on a boat. Key West is not fancy AT ALL. It is full of rednecks with beach flavor. Imagine South Carolina, but with sand and water.

And Key Lime pie.

Yea, Key West is one freaky ass place. There are a few normal people, but the majority of them are weirdos and freaks from what I've seen.

No, you have lime pie. Key lime pie has to be made with fresh Key Limes, and baked in Key West.

No.

Exceptions.

I don't have a car, so this will have to be in Tampa. Although, I don't know that I'd go anyway due to a busy schedule with school starting and an innate aversion to internet meet-ups in real life. :rolleyes:

Edit: What does one do at meet ups?

Back