First N64p: need help with some elements of my idea

Re: First N64p: need critique on my idea

Ok thank you haha. The thing I like about the dvd player is that, well it has a 16:9 and 4::3: switch and dolby digital; so I can switch between widescreen and 4::3: at anytime, which I think is great. It also has 2 headphone jacks, and it plays dvds lol. It also has a battery, which means the systems battery lasts longer. I am not poor as you assume, but I need to save my moolah for presents at this point, as its about TO BE FREAKING CHRISTMAS OMG!!! :) I realize this thing is gonna be huge, but it's a matter of choice. (and as I have said before, I do not personally own the dvd player, it's my bud's who never uses it, but doesn't want it to be attached to an n64 permanently.

Sorry, didn't mean afford as in you have no money; I meant afford as you can't afford to break it 'cause your friend would be pissed.

Good about switching the aspect ratio of the screen, solves that. Would you possibly prefer to go laptop-style? You could just mount the dvd player on top of the n64, and have the cartridge stick out like how SS did his. What's the width of the dvd player?

Thats how I was gonna do it haha and yes he would be pissed lol. Im not gonna solder the expansion pack after hearing how hard it is, but im still iffy on the cart slot.

As for the dvd player, its eight inches wide, 1.5 thick, 6 long+2 with battery attached

Could someone please give me the measurements i needed on the bottom of the first page?

Width is 9 inches for most of the case, a little over 7 inches in length, and about 2.5 inches thick.

In that case, I will derail it.

We assumed you were poor and had no money because to be a TRUE OF HEART portabilizer, you must be poor and have no money. :awesome:

Palmer- im that lol btw my friend has a PS1 screen to sell me cheap so ill add that to my worklog

Back