Final "X-Top" Xbox 360 Laptop

TheTwoJ

Hey all,

This unfortunately is my last contribution to the modding community for the foreseeable future, these things take an incredible amount of time and I'm trying to graduate this year. The second half of the video is me opening it up and talking through/pointing out most all of the internal workings, there's also a list of all the materials, tools, and a couple instructional videos posted on my site at http://www.TheXtop.com, enjoy!

The contraption itself is composed of a 360 Slim, a 1775W Gateway and a lot of love. Took me about 5 months from start to finish, and this is my fourth one :rolleyes:

Thanks Bud :lol:

If anyone has any questions or anything feel free to contact me. Just because I'm not making them doesn't mean I can't help you :)

EDIT: Pics!

img0677zh.jpg

img0672w.jpg

img0664sh.jpg

-JJ

It looks awesome. Totally diggin the stormtrooper and the darth vader decals. Awesome job!

NICE internals. As well as everything else! Good luck with college, and may the portableizing be with you!

- mymixed

This is wonderful. So clean. And I like how thorough you were in explaining everything. I watched the entire video.

Great job. :D

Back