Facebook trying to buy opera or make its own browser.

Mako321 said:
vskid3 said:
Mako321 said:
Ctrl+J
Good enough for me, at least.
Agreed, I've never found anything to dislike about Chrome's download manager. However, this could just be one of those things that you don't realize until you use something better.
True.
Heck, I love the chromium download manager. I find having a download manager open in a new window to be retarded and inefficient. Chrome gives you all the option you could want in a simple, fast interface. If it wasn't for Google's slightly creepy big brotheriness, chrome would be perfect.

Re: Re: Facebook trying to buy opera or make its own browser

Zero said:
AbyssPWNS said:
What would this even accomplish besides keeping the ignorant, brainwashed Americans from using Chrome?
lolwat
I was implying that the average Facebook user is ignorant and brainwashed.

Re: Re: Facebook trying to buy opera or make its own browser

AbyssPWNS said:
Zero said:
AbyssPWNS said:
What would this even accomplish besides keeping the ignorant, brainwashed Americans from using Chrome?
lolwat
I was implying that the average Facebook user is ignorant and brainwashed.

Also seemed like you were implying only Americans use Facebook and IE. That and that they should use Chrome instead, when really any alternative browser would prove they aren't "brainwashed".

samjc3 said:
Mako321 said:
vskid3 said:
Mako321 said:
Ctrl+J
Good enough for me, at least.
Agreed, I've never found anything to dislike about Chrome's download manager. However, this could just be one of those things that you don't realize until you use something better.
True.
Heck, I love the chromium download manager. I find having a download manager open in a new window to be retarded and inefficient. Chrome gives you all the option you could want in a simple, fast interface. If it wasn't for Google's slightly creepy big brotheriness, chrome would be perfect.
I like being able to keep my downloads going while not actually being in firefox.

also chrome seems to be terrible at resuming downloads.

Antome said:
I like being able to keep my downloads going while not actually being in firefox.

also chrome seems to be terrible at resuming downloads.
Minimize? I just started a download in FF and after closing the main window, it was still using the same amount of memory. So I'm not sure what your point is.
I've found that the server seems to play a big role in resuming downloads, I've had success and failure with both Chrome and FF (I haven't used FF regularly in a couple years, so maybe its improved).

I'm not saying one is better or worse than the other, but when you say something is the worst, it helps to be able to back it up. ;)

Back