Dremel alternative?

PSIDuck

Is there any Dremel alternative or can I use another saw? The Dremel is too expensive for me, because i will probably never use it again. i tried it today with a hand saw and another saw. The hand saw was ok, but I needed to push very hard on the CPU and other things on the mainboard. The other saw had too much vibration and things flew away, because of that. Will the CPU or something else get damaged by pushing it hard? If yes, what alternatives can I use? I can't imagine you all used a Dremel.

PSI

PSIDuck said:
Is there any Dremel alternative or can I use another saw? The Dremel is too expensive for me, because i will probably never use it again. i tried it today with a hand saw and another saw. The hand saw was ok, but I needed to push very hard on the CPU and other things on the mainboard. The other saw had too much vibration and things flew away, because of that. Will the CPU or something else get damaged by pushing it hard? If yes, what alternatives can I use? I can't imagine you all used a Dremel.

PSI
I use a black & decker from target works great http://www.target.com/p/black-decker-rt ... ker+dremel

Looking at the Link, it says that it Includes "Case" but not the Attachments. Not sure though, you'll have to ask SM..

JvaOneShotz said:
Looking at the Link, it says that it Includes "Case" but not the Attachments. Not sure though, you'll have to ask SM..
i just noticed that the dremels from both links dont ship to germany xD hope rip in pace

Make sure you look at reviews. I have had issues with low end dremels, like the Chicago one from harbor freight.

Back